bennington gear

Airlifter

Reaction score
Proud Owner,

Second Boat in 7 months.  Is there a welcome packet I can expect from Team Bennington.  I recall other members mentioning this topic when I purchased the first Benny in August.  I never received anything but this Forum from the dealer about Bennington apparel or marketing.  Dealer has not even offered a t-shirt with there logo.  New boat is 21 SLXP yamaha F150 SPS that is under wrap and will be sitting on new trailer in 2-3 weeks.  Hope to crest th water early May.  

I have a hat and a real nice golf shirt with the logo but my wife bought them online for me as a present, my dealer doesn't have much apparel they all in the showroom 

Last edited by a moderator:
At the boat show this year (at indian lake) there was a booth set up with all the bennington gear in the tent.  Couldn't see myself buying a bennington cooler (looked to be the same coleman marine one) for the price of $400.  The t-shirts and the hats were all just under 20....long sleeve shirts were more of course.

We did get a welcome packet in the mail a few months after we picked up our boat.  Was basically a lthank you letter and a bennington window decal.

The welcome letter and the Bennington window decal is all that you will receive in the package.  I bought my wife and I Bennington Logo jackets which is my favorite jacket for looks and functionality and we also have Bennington Yeti cups, shirts and Bennington blankets which we leave on the boat in case someone gets cold

I never received anything from BM, I was able to coerce the dealer out of a t shirt.  

Many welcome letters and many window stickers arrived over the first summer... Almost as if there were a little bug in their system. But still, made me feel special for giving them all that money.   :lol:

I didn't get a window sticker!  

I never received anything from BM, I was able to coerce the dealer out of a t shirt.  

You got a beautiful Bennington, wasn't that enough ........  :lol:

No, no it wasn't.  I wanted a T-shirt damn it, is it to much too ask for a window decal too?  :wacko:

I tell people my $40k T-shirt came with a free boat.

I got a SAD hat but nothing bennington related.  Did get the window decal a few months after we picked up the boat.

Did create my own window decal for the back of my focus wagon :D

DSCN4790_zpsblwowktn.jpg

If you bought a GMC or Chevy truck you probably wouldn't get a T shirt. So why with a Bennington should you get something? :(

I don't know, I didn't start it i'm just playing along.  I got a backpack, a ball cap and a three year warranty extension with my Suzuki.  I just got a pair of Mechanix gloves from Valvoline.  I can get a free whatever at the ball park, depending on what the promo is, I believe they call them comps or spiffs.  Now a days, if you do not ask, most likely you will not get.    

If you bought a GMC or Chevy truck you probably wouldn't get a T shirt. So why with a Bennington should you get something? :(

I don't know, I didn't start it i'm just playing along.  I got a backpack, a ball cap and a three year warranty extension with my Suzuki.  I just got a pair of Mechanix gloves from Valvoline.  I can get a free whatever at the ball park, depending on what the promo is, I believe they call them comps or spiffs.  Now a days, if you do not ask, most likely you will not get.    

All in fun !

yes indeed

I think Bennington should enroll new boat purchasers in the jelly of the month club.  Just saying.....

I see that I opened Pandoras box.  I never received the stickers or letter from Team B on the 1st boat, but that was a dealer model.  Maybe with the build your own it may bring a letter and sticker.  

Your correct I shouldn't expect a shirt.

Actually over the first year I ended up with 2 letters and stickers somehow.......maybe we got yours :rolleyes:    We also bought off the dealers lot at the boat show and still got the stickers so you should too.

I got a SAD hat but nothing bennington related.  Did get the window decal a few months after we picked up the boat.

Did create my own window decal for the back of my focus wagon :D

Love it ILB.  Think I may do the same if you don't mind me copying your idea.

If I remember right it took about 6 months before I received my window sticker

We bought ours off dealers lot at "boat show price" (we were quite satisfied) and also got two letters and stickers over the next 4 or 5 months. 

Back