bennington gear

Proud Owner,

Second Boat in 7 months.  Is there a welcome packet I can expect from Team Bennington.  I recall other members mentioning this topic when I purchased the first Benny in August.  I never received anything but this Forum from the dealer about Bennington apparel or marketing.  Dealer has not even offered a t-shirt with there logo.  New boat is 21 SLXP yamaha F150 SPS that is under wrap and will be sitting on new trailer in 2-3 weeks.  Hope to crest th water early May.  

Just to clarify did you register your boat here ... ?

https://boat-builder.benningtonmarine.com/product/client/order/standalone/55b519408ff578ea5be33d97

Love it ILB.  Think I may do the same if you don't mind me copying your idea.

If I remember right it took about 6 months before I received my window sticker

Sure you can copy that decal.  If you have a vinyl cutter I probably still have the vector file here somewhere.

I had Domed Boat Numbers make me a couple of decals in the size and color of choice.  In the Bennington font of course.

Just bought two nice coats and I'll be damed they came with a new fire truck!! :)  

...... the least they could do for a $680,000.00 truck. Wonder how many different boat combinations I could have for that much money!! ;)  

Got a few Bennington stickers once I signed up here with the new boat!!

When conversing with Bennington when I got my boat last year, I said I was an extremely happy customer; however, I was slightly disappointed I didn't get any Bennington "swag".  I didn't get a response to my message from Bennington, but in two weeks a large box was waiting at my door.  It was from Bennington and had 1 of every item they sell at the online shop.  Is that awesome or what?   :D   That let me know that Bennington cares.

Nice!  I would have settled for a window sticker.

Reviving an old thread here. Got a package of Bennington Swag this week. Pretty neat to get it, and appreciated the gesture by them. We got a nice tote bag, 2 big towels, 2 drink cozies, and a floating key ring. :)

BE4C679E-470C-4E35-893E-273EEF5EE216.jpeg 291566FC-FCB0-49EA-A1B3-FF829963C523.jpeg B8CAA810-C43B-4619-896B-E828B10C8C2B.jpeg

Thank you Bennington!

Thats awesome? Is that for your toon leaking?

Not for that toon leak. I had flagged something else for them in regards to social media. They surprised me with offering this as a thank you.:cool:

On that topic though, the pontoon goes back to the welder for a second repair attempt on Monday morning. Fingers crossed they get it taken care of this time.

Not for that toon leak. I had flagged something else for them in regards to social media. They surprised me with offering this as a thank you.:cool:

On that topic though, the pontoon goes back to the welder for a second repair attempt on Monday morning. Fingers crossed they get it taken care of this time.
Good luck and hope they get it repaired to your satisfaction

Back