Bennington Logo Font

Chas

Reaction score
I'd like to match my boat registration letters/numbers to the same font used in the Bennington logo but can't figure out the font type. I have contacted Bennington and was referred to their graphics supplier, but the graphics company website says they only deal with companies and any consumer inquiries will be re-directed back to the manufacturer. So...anyone know the font name?

I'd like to match my boat registration letters/numbers to the same font used in the Bennington logo but can't figure out the font type. I have contacted Bennington and was referred to their graphics supplier, but the graphics company website says they only deal with companies and any consumer inquiries will be re-directed back to the manufacturer. So...anyone know the font name?
try the place that did my boat wrap and reg #'s www.ulgraphics.com talk to Joe or Mathew and tell them Ron sent you

Ron

It's a custom font, sorry!

Back