Bennington owners cribs

I'm not seeing the photos. 

I'm not seeing the photos. 

They are there when I copy them in from photobucket until I hit save, then they disappear when posted.  My 3rd attempt.  Going to play around with this some more by editing.  If I cannot get them in, I will delete my post.

Now that I think I re-figured out how to get the dang pictures in the posts...sigh Bennington!...here are some interior pictures of our new cottage. Very excited about what the future holds for us in it!

Livingroom area that sits lakeside:

Loft view looking into the livingroom and looking lakeside:

Neat little features abound...like this little touch in one of the bathrooms:

Great bunkhouse for our kids and their friends, and future grandkids:

And my man cave of a garage:

Hopefully I didn't over do it. We are very excited about the new cottage!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like buying HP, can't overdo it for most on this forum

Very nice Vikingstaff! Enjoy!

Very nice and I LOVE that vanity!!

Vikingstaff

Beautiful Place, more importantly you and your family will create memories that all will cherish for a lifetime. It is my hope that our homes are passed down from generation to generation and become a family treasure.

P2lcRfpBDpUfJ5sZxwGzEcuQD4svfUy-MHBk3Zc9g9dU8tgQYUPOZl635MK8drruCkMpOsJlxmSsXeXGt9vQomjI3LLYlPO0uMF5eFNUf4VHNZJRZ9eINCKIdqS_3E17YiSASTcSHnRHrEYpnSU4s3bICy_wIFKIH9hjVphsMtFY6uwdGIhb4j5MEVedkKqQz-UYOYXpI0EyKgoT_J337Cihtwk_NNvbjXphUHSv9ApmmqqzCdWHBv01uSXsVeKTbP-rMj4pflr1Em1cF3PEWLz8tkpRia5X5Jh5sMGNUB4BJuLVnroDi_umLcqRIsObikaRbDUn9Ldtv6vuYVL31b0_XjFSaIwUs8291Uu8PVQR9MGQRhJzXz6WdNIESsqK0yrKpujX8TnOZ9cVoO22QAMHdieLQmUtXTKTsTuHxvtnbBzWb80fs6vsKd6aV8I-F0xWFMsc8_d-hUGX6dzVAvNV-QPGAX7nh7YuD7XZuszzQyBxSwXjTAYkVmtLOCuYlgsq7MGGW5Fjlb37R8Qc_jlmW8HIRGlaJTWi8fXqsetlRnFzQLyNz35fz9OzcLxLNU7dwq4h3APWhOrWAyqBJcFqNmjDp8yTuwgB-OcbfPAwPinhZi2W=w1421-h794-no

/monthly_2017_01/large.IMG_20170116_081828.jpg.faeba38cfc68c9bd879fefcdd2af538e.jpg/monthly_2017_01/large.IMG_20161124_150915.jpg.481c320d865c9c3e729589e64a7ec3f9.jpg  5 8' tall windows in main room overlooking Lake Cumberland. We went down to the lake since Jill had Monday off.  Drove down in 32 degree rain.  Woke up to 60 degree fog.  It was a great day. Took the dog for a long walk and then built a Lego City ferry boat.  Jill was a Lego virgin but no more.  

We went to the Cincinnati Boat Show on Saturday.  Saw a QX-25 in white with a 350 Merc.  It was marvelous.  I like the look much more than the Q but I still am not a fan of the rounded front and loosing seating to a design style. There was a R25 with the SPS package. It didn't make sense.  Not a Bennington with the rear loungers.  Our boat is so yesterday.  PADS was coming on until I realized a replacement R is 3 times what I paid for ours and the QX is 4 times.  I fell back in like with our boat. 

Very nice Viking and Remediation! 

Here is our lake house under construction down on Smith Lake in Alabama.  Hopefully it will be done around the end of April.  Bought the land in May of 2016 and started building in August.   Got a slip with a Bennington 23 RSFB's name on it.   

FAW7yw0.jpg

nUEiQal.jpg

JHXZRox.jpg

1yIPszj.jpg

Here is our lake house under construction down on Smith Lake in Alabama.  Hopefully it will be done around the end of April.  Bought the land in May of 2016 and started building in August.   Got a slip with a Bennington 23 RSFB's name on it.   

Beautiful! Interesting roof line. Can't say I've seen a gable like that before. 

Your new lake house is looking great Spoonman.  I can only imagine how nice the finished product will be.  We just finished the slight remodeling we were having done at our new cottage.  Nice when its all over.

BTW: I absolutely love the dock/boat house area on the lake! That looks spectacular!  I wish you could do something like that up here in Michigan and not have it destroyed by Mother Nature and ice in the winter.

That is a beauty!! I agree, never saw a roof line in a "new" home like that. Is that purposed in making it look like an "older" home where the middle tends to sag? Whatever reason, that is one nice looking retreat. 

Beautiful house you have there. And I love Bennys new home too. But the fire pit is absolutely a great touch, we have one that looks just like it. The kids have used it many times over the years. All you need is wood oven for the covered area under the walk out. Enjoy that house!

Your new lake house is looking great Spoonman.  I can only imagine how nice the finished product will be.  We just finished the slight remodeling we were having done at our new cottage.  Nice when its all over.

BTW: I absolutely love the dock/boat house area on the lake! That looks spectacular!  I wish you could do something like that up here in Michigan and not have it destroyed by Mother Nature and ice in the winter.

Thanks VikingStaff. We have been looking for years, and with retirement, we finally had a chance to find a spot within 2 hours of our primary residence knowing we won't have to move again:).  A must have was a lake where you could have your own boathouse.  Some of the corps lakes are beautiful, but do not allow docks.  

That is a beauty!! I agree, never saw a roof line in a "new" home like that. Is that purposed in making it look like an "older" home where the middle tends to sag? Whatever reason, that is one nice looking retreat. 

Yes, it's a feature our builder uses  in some of his designs to give the house a specific look.  We definitely did not want it to look like a subdivision house, so we cut him loose and let him design it with some cool features.   I'll post some interior pics shortly.  Can't wait to close on this baby.  Only downside is another mortgage:)

Beautiful house you have there. And I love Bennys new home too. But the fire pit is absolutely a great touch, we have one that looks just like it. The kids have used it many times over the years. All you need is wood oven for the covered area under the walk out. Enjoy that house!

The "real" fire pit will be a bit closer to the lake.  That one is where the  excess materials are burnt:)

Now that I think I re-figured out how to get the dang pictures in the posts...sigh Bennington!...here are some interior pictures of our new cottage. Very excited about what the future holds for us in it!

Livingroom area that sits lakeside:

Loft view looking into the livingroom and looking lakeside:

Neat little features abound...like this little touch in one of the bathrooms:

Great bunkhouse for our kids and their friends, and future grandkids:

And my man cave of a garage:

Hopefully I didn't over do it. We are very excited about the new cottage!

Killer design.  A man after my own heart with that garage too!  Well done.

Killer design.  A man after my own heart with that garage too!  Well done.

Thanks!  It will likely be our future retirement home as well.

Wow. Just. Wow. Spoonman. I can clearly understand your excitement! Enjoy...

Back