Bennington owners cribs

Not a beach person but that looks nice.

Congratulations! It looks great. Enjoy!

Um... Tom? You looking to Adopt?:(

None of the picture links work for me.
I'm thinking they went away when the forum went to the new format so we need some new pictures.

Many don't work for me either but I think those were mostly posted from "photobucket" and they started charging to host/post your pictures from there. Most did not want to pay up.

I'd post, but compared with most others, I'd feel like the ghetto girl here... (though I'm very blessed for what I am entrusted with in this life, and for that I am thankful).

Haha, my boat cost more than I paid for my house!

I would do that for your boat Bulldog

Okay, so most of my shots are taken from one of the three levels of our condo (yes, I live in one of those). And one shot is taken from atop our Grandad Bluff.AStormyviewfromthebluff.jpg BaysideWedding.jpg Aviewfromthedeck.jpg panoramicviewofBayside.jpg BeautifulSummerEvening.jpg

None are of the condo itself, as it is still very trapped in the spandex and leg warmers era... We've been focusing our financial resources on important things (like a new Trex deck, and boat -- of course).

The boat slip on the far right is our slip; just don't have a picture of the new Benny (her name is the Sister Belle -- private childhood story there) in it yet.

But, I will add one soon... it's just been too busy, or rainy to try to take a good pic.

Looks like the perfect view from the condo onto the dock and lake.

Very nice! Where do you guys live/boat?!?

Very nice! Where do you guys live/boat?!?

We live on a back slough off the main channel of the Mississippi River in southwestern Wisconsin.

Up close views like the following outside my windows are what keep me sane in the winter, and from becoming like the last photo... (I'm originally a born and raised southern California girl.)
EaglesFightingOverFish.jpg EaglesontheRipRap.jpg EagleMelee.jpg FloridaorBust.jpg

Well our past weekend was pretty successful for getting things lined up in FL. We are under contract on this now. Inspection was this morning and he said everything looks great. There are seasonal renters so we will close on it and get in there the first of March. Pretty darn excited!
FL house 1.jpg FL house 2.jpg FL house 3.jpg

Looks great! Even got a spot for the benni and trailer. Hope you get it.

WOW! That place is awesome! And.............................What's the address? :)
You come from the wrong side of the lake, remember Carl? Can't have no riff raff hangin around.;)

Congratulations LakeLiving, your place is gorgeous

Thanks guys. We are under contract so it's pretty much a done deal now. Just have to wait for the darn renters to leave.(It wasn't disclosed that it wasn't available until March 1st) We'll get into a temp apartment in the meantime so the boat will just stay wrapped until we close. And the really exciting part is we are 12' above sea level!!!!! It will be a 20 minute boat ride to the intracostal/Atlantic.

Back