Bennington owners cribs

You won't regret it Manitou!  It's a whole different feel.

Beautiful home Stormie!

I don't dare post a picture of my place, you guys all have nicer SHEDS I'm sure!! Haha but seriously. 

Agreed, most of these guys camps are nicer than my house much less my camp.  However Bulldog, I know we are both happy and love what we have :p

Very true, very true. My little house and single vehicle is what makes me able to make the payments on the boat! Someday it sure would be nice to actually OWN something though! Hahaha

Nice place BigBlock!

Agreed, most of these guys camps are nicer than my house much less my camp.  However Bulldog, I know we are both happy and love what we have :p

You won't regret it Manitou!  It's a whole different feel.

Beautiful home Stormie!

I don't dare post a picture of my place, you guys all have nicer SHEDS I'm sure!! Haha but seriously. 

Guys, in reality, the shed's don't really matter.  It's each person's personal character & happiness!!

I am a contractor so I have a bit of advantage.

Guys, in reality, the shed's don't really matter.  It's each person's personal character & happiness!!

Well that definitely helps! I love seeing all your homes, it doesn't bother me at all, I just like bugging. It takes people from all walks of life to make the world go round. A Dr. driving a Ferrari still needs the minimum hour worker to pave the street for him to drive it, and the pavement guy needs the Dr. when the careless steam roller guy runs over his TOE! Haha

Reminds me of a joke

The brain said "I do all the thinking so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The eyes said "I see everything and let the rest of you know where we are, so I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The hands said: "Without me we wouldn't be able to pick anything up or move anything. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The stomach said: "I turn the food we eat into energy for the rest of you. Without me, we'd starve. So I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

The legs said: "Without me we wouldn't be able to move anywhere. I'm the most important and I should be in charge."

Then the rectum said: "I think I should be in charge."

All the rest of the parts said: YOU?!!

You don't do anything! You're not as important as we are, surely!

You can't be in charge!"

So the rectum stopped working...

After a few days, the legs were all wobbly,

the stomach was all queasy,

the hands were all shaky,

the eyes were all watery,

and the brain was all cloudy.

MORAL OF THE STORY

It only takes one butthole to shut down a job

:D

Good one Derrick!

Based on the home, I assume you must be good at your job!! Here wanna come to Manitoba and build me a 30x45 shop with 16' walls? I'll pay, slowly, but I'll pay!! 

And in 3 years it will be 45 x 70 ....... :)

Manitou, I was just looking at the picture of your house in the gallery [img 2721], I really like the stonework on the face of the wall at the end of the patio.  Is that real stone or perhaps is it a composite that is used to cover a surface?  I have cement blocks for the first 3 feet in the back of my house and if that is a composite stone that could be used to cover those bricks I think it would look great

Last edited by a moderator:
Our place, built in 1999 as a vacation home, is our full time residence now  :)

Looking at the pic reminds me I need to get working on that retaining wall the ice destroyed yet again  :(

That's a nice place Tom! And a WHOLE Lotta dock!!

Very nice Tom, I can see why you want to be there full time

That's a nice place Tom! And a WHOLE Lotta dock!!
Its about a 150' stroll to the end, but still only about waste deep water there, all sand and a great swimming area for our grandkids.

Looks great!

Congratulations  Tom

We bought ours as a summer home, once retired it became year round.

The kids which are young adults live at the primary residence.

We were ready to downsize and enjoy resort living .

Why wouldn't anyone not want to live on the water year round.

Congratulations  Tom

We bought ours as a summer home, once retired it became year round.

The kids which are young adults live at the primary residence.

We were ready to downsize and enjoy resort living .

Why wouldn't anyone not want to live on the water year round.
We have a plaque on the wall downstairs that says "if you're lucky enough to live by the water, you're lucky enough". So true... we are very blessed in so many ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back