Bennington Production

Jack M

Reaction score
I have been in touch Bennington and was told that there are no production changes scheduled at this time .
But they are monitoring .
If I receive any updates I will post them here .

I just read that Indiana is going on lock down 3/24/2020 .

Im waiting for an update now .

I’m sure anything to do with boats will be deemed an “essential service”!!!!

Here is the latest update from Bennington .

In compliance with the state of Indiana's Stay-at-Home order, Bennington has paused production on March 24, 2020. We plan to resume production when this order is lifted on April 7, 2020. This is an ever-evolving situation, so please contact your dealership for the current status of your new Bennington or parts orders. Bennington staff will continue to support our owners and dealerships during this time. For future updates, please follow this link: https://www.BenningtonMarine.com/en-us/polaris-coronavirus-response/.

Contact your local dealer:
https://www.BenningtonMarine.com/en-us/pontoon-boat-dealers/

Indiana Stay-at-Home Order: https://www.IN.gov/gov/3232.htm

Thank you, Jack. You are THE MAN!

Mine is here at the dealer ,still wrapped up . No motor and the dealer is closed .
Before my dealer shut down Monday ,he told me motor company's were also shutting down .

Hopefully all manufacturers will have a pause in production.
This will help prevent excess inventory. Excess inventory kills dealers.

Hopefully all manufacturers will have a pause in production.
This will help prevent excess inventory. Excess inventory kills dealers.
I drove past the factory on the freeway this past Thanksgiving. There were more boats sitting there than I have ever seen. Hundreds... if not more.

I drove past the factory on the freeway this past Thanksgiving. There were more boats sitting there than I have ever seen. Hundreds... if not more.
Yeah, there's no shortage of product out there by any means.

Just saw some emails trading between my dealer and Bennington as late as yesterday so the factory is still “working”. Likely not fabricating but good to see they haven’t turtled up completely.

Just saw some emails trading between my dealer and Bennington as late as yesterday so the factory is still “working”. Likely not fabricating but good to see they haven’t turtled up completely.

Probably working from home. Almost the standard now.

Looks like Indiana extended their stay at home order until April 21, starting to worry we won’t get our boat by end of May, hopefully dealer will give us our other boat back until the new one comes in.

Just got the word our boat has finally been built is on a truck waiting to be shipped, great news, dealer said they should have it by Friday
Is your motor in stock ? My motor was in transit when this began , my dealer is still closed .

Not sure on the motor I didn’t think to ask, we did receive a warranty card from Yamaha with our original build date a few weeks ago, salesman said could be a few weeks yet they are not fully open yet.

Back