Bennington Production

When did you all put your order in with your dealer? We ordered ours in mid-March and our dealer hasn't received any potential build dates from Bennington yet. Just trying to gauge our timing with someone who has or is receiving their boat. Thanks guys!

I ordered mine on January 9th ,it arrived at the dealer on March 4th

Hi Guys - for those of you that have received shipment notifications, do you know what your original build dates were? Our 23RFB was originally 4/7, so I'm hoping to get some good news very soon!

Hi Guys - for those of you that have received shipment notifications, do you know what your original build dates were? Our 23RFB was originally 4/7, so I'm hoping to get some good news very soon!
Bennington told our dealer that they are delayed 3 weeks so may be safe to assume your new build date is tomorrow or there about, but you dealer should be able to provide you your new date although ours is still waiting for confirmation of the date from Bennington.

Bennington told our dealer that they are delayed 3 weeks so may be safe to assume your new build date is tomorrow or there about, but you dealer should be able to provide you your new date although ours is still waiting for confirmation of the date from Bennington.

I think my dealer is decent, but my salesperson leaves quite a bit to be desired. I could never get the build date from them so I emailed Bennington, they are the ones that provided the 4/7 date.

To your question prior to mine, we put the deposit down on 1/18, finalized details 2/11, approved custom drawing 2/24. They never indicated what day the actual order was placed. I suspect that my dealer had a number of build slots and placed our boat in one that was close to our desired delivery time frame.

Salesperson asked for our address for the Yamaha extended warranty as well, so I'm really hopeful that the engine is already available. Good luck to all those still waiting!

Dusting this thread off...has any one heard anything related to Bennington production? I placed our order June 2nd and got a build date for July 18th. Are the times pretty accurate from what others experienced? We have a couple trips planned and we are cutting it close.

I was also told a week for the build and another week for delivery to the dealer. I Bought it from a dealer outside of Detroit so only a hop skip and a jump from Bennington manufacturing from my understanding.

just curious what others have experienced during this crazy time we are living.

thanks - I’ve learned so much via this forum, an absolute wealth of knowledge!

Unfortunately I would expect delays - hope for the best but plan for the worst right?

My initial delivery date was mid-May and due to Covid it slipped a month. Totally understandable given the plant shutdown. But once it arrived at the dealer it took another 2 weeks for rigging. Dealer has a made sale with you versus the other boats ordered as part of that batch that still need to be sold - those will likely get prepped first. Another delay was dealer getting access to safety kits which were hampered due to supply chain disruptions. Lastly, boat sales apparently are through the roof, so the dealers are generally slammed and you might get lost in the crowd.

Hope you get yours right on time but based on my experience I would make sure you have your plan B in place.

Good luck and welcome to the club!

Back