Bennington RL210 Replacement factory style graphics

Adcguy

Reaction score
Purchased our 2004 RL210 early summer and the factory graphics were in bad need of some help so I reached out to a friend from my days in the printing industry. He came by my place and photographed and measured the factory stripes. He was able to replicate them on his computer then add modern gradient color fades and recreate a excellent better than new set of graphics with matching registration numbers. the new graphics are 3M material made to last a long time with film laminate. I've included before and after picturesIMG_1714.jpgIMG_1767.jpg

Looks really good!

Purchased our 2004 RL210 early summer and the factory graphics were in bad need of some help so I reached out to a friend from my days in the printing industry. He came by my place and photographed and measured the factory stripes. He was able to replicate them on his computer then add modern gradient color fades and recreate a excellent better than new set of graphics with matching registration numbers. the new graphics are 3M material made to last a long time with film laminate. I've included before and after picturesView attachment 27361View attachment 27362

Nice looking 210! Good to see others of these classic Bennington glass boats. Not many around, particularly in Tennessee. So what lake are you on?

My 210, also a 2004, is the sport model, meaning instead of the graphics, I have a large red body panel bow to stern below the hull/deck seam line. Matches the red striped interior.

I’m on center hill lake. Sure would like to have that ski pole!

Lakeside

We're in the Chattanooga area headed to Chickamauga now. come down and gets some measurements off mine and have a pole made.

Nice looking 210! Good to see others of these classic Bennington glass boats. Not many around, particularly in Tennessee. So what lake are you on?

My 210, also a 2004, is the sport model, meaning instead of the graphics, I have a large red body panel bow to stern below the hull/deck seam line. Matches the red striped interior.

I’m on center hill lake. Sure would like to have that ski pole!

Lakeside
Hello, I have a 2004 RL210 who's graphics are shot.
Purchased our 2004 RL210 early summer and the factory graphics were in bad need of some help so I reached out to a friend from my days in the printing industry. He came by my place and photographed and measured the factory stripes. He was able to replicate them on his computer then add modern gradient color fades and recreate a excellent better than new set of graphics with matching registration numbers. the new graphics are 3M material made to last a long time with film laminate. I've included before and after picturesView attachment 27361View attachment 27362
I have the same graphics issue with my 04 RL210. Can you put me in touch with your graphics guys? Thanks!

His name is Bob Beale, number is 423-504-0158

Last edited:
Thanks, I texted him today. I also ordered a new windshield, new reg numbers and have an awesome detailer scheduled. The instrument panel is in bad shape. Not sure if I'll try to find a new one or just paint this one. Thanks again for the help!

Attachments

• bennington.jpg
    bennington.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 14
Thanks, I texted him today. I also ordered a new windshield, new reg numbers and have an awesome detailer scheduled. The instrument panel is in bad shape. Not sure if I'll try to find a new one or just paint this one. Thanks again for the help!

321-

The super sport models of our rl210s came with a silver plastic dash rather than plastic wood. Just saying...
Also, every once in awhile you will find one on eBay.
Glassbenny

Great, My stripes are brown on top blue on bottom, looks like yours are the opposite. Hopefully he can get you some new graphics

321-

The super sport models of our rl210s came with a silver plastic dash rather than plastic wood. Just saying...
Also, every once in awhile you will find one on eBay.
Glassbenny
I'm going to replace the top on my boat next season since ours has some fading from the sun. you have any info on a good replacement top?

I'm going to replace the top on my boat next season since ours has some fading from the sun. you have any info on a good replacement top?

Local to you canvas shop..... if none might try an upholstery shop....

Glassbenny

Looking to replace the bimini top on our RL210 because it has some fading. All I need is the canvas part but every replacement I've found comes with all the framework. The RL210 has all stainless framework and hardware so no need to replace anything other than the top. Has anyone had any luck finding a good replacement that works with the original framework?

I cannot imagine you’ll find anything that already fits the RL210. I imagine you would have to have that bimini top made by a local canvas/upholstery shop. The advantage with that can be choosing fabric type and colors.

who did you order your windshield from?

I cannot imagine you’ll find anything that already fits the RL210. I imagine you would have to have that bimini top made by a local canvas/upholstery shop. The advantage with that can be choosing fabric type and colors.
It appears that bimini tops have several standard sizes that are common across the board. If that's accurate the RL uses a 8' long and 85-90" wide, I'm going to measure mine and see if that's true. Then I guess the bow pockets would be the next concern for proper fitment. the biggest problem is finding a cover that is sold without all the rigging.

It appears that bimini tops have several standard sizes that are common across the board. If that's accurate the RL uses a 8' long and 85-90" wide, I'm going to measure mine and see if that's true. Then I guess the bow pockets would be the next concern for proper fitment. the biggest problem is finding a cover that is sold without all the rigging.
Excellent. Goes to show you, one doesn’t know what they don’t know. I didn’t really consider that these are often a more standardized fit and size, but that makes total sense. Best of luck to you in your search!

Excellent. Goes to show you, one doesn’t know what they don’t know. I didn’t really consider that these are often a more standardized fit and size, but that makes total sense. Best of luck to you in your search!
Thanks!

Back