Bennington Virtual Product Launch

My 2 cents: Send an email to Bennington before the show starts saying you pre registered but never received a confirmation. At least you can use the time stamp of when they received it to show you were not a "Johnny come lately" for the $250

Edit...just searched and found I did have an email showing I was registered.

1611426845654.png
Thank you for signing up for the Bennington Virtual Product Launch event on January 23, 2021 at 12PM PST / 1PM MST / 2PM CST / 3PM EST. You’ve been entered to win a $250 Bennington Gear Store gift card*. Winners will be chosen weekly and notified via email.

Last edited:
Has anyone who pre-register for Bennington's Virtual Product Launch received a confirmation email on how to attend this virtual event today? Thanks!I

The link should work when the show starts at 3 pm eastern
As Jack said it will go live at 3 Eastern. They have updated the link.

Wow, double decker with slide. Cool!!!

Bummer though, I thought it was going to be like a real boat show with products, just without attendees. Even if they would have done live from a showroom somewhere with some of the offerings. Impressive product line though.

Here is a link to the replay of the product launch .

Lower right hand side ,"Watch live event recap " tab

Jack M Thank you! Nice event!

Thx Jack! My head is spinning! So many options!

I was just on the build site ,looks like that Top Deck adds abut 30 K to the list

I was just on the build site ,looks like that Top Deck adds abut 30 K to the list
I saw that...but I will just say a $80k double decker Bennington still puts them way under other higher class pontoon manufactures, like Premier. So I think its still a nice value for those seeking 2 decks. Not for me though, clearly others like the idea

Some or our most fun vacations involved a double decker pontoon with a slide. Just the best with kids, teens, and even us adults. I had actually played around with the idea of buying a Premier double decker with slide back in the fall of 2016. Our dealership had a new one in the showroom. However, transport, storage, sitting dockside in big storms, etc... kept me from going for it. The impractical elements of owning it are a bit much for me, but when I get opportunities on a vacation I’ll surely rent one again someday. So much fun!

PADS, Dave ? :D Im not even going to mention which one my Wife liked

Yes, till I price one out.:eek::D

I‘m thinking this is our last one due to pending 5 year retirement plan. The good thing is we aren’t interested in a go fast, so we will drop a 90 or 115/150 on this one, keep the 20 as a slow cruise kicker, and just cruise the ICW someday.

Thanks for the link. Think I'll need to investigate the bowrider option. Used to think that was a non-starter...not so much now that it is available in more lines.

Back