Bennington Virtual Product Launch

DiamondDave952

Reaction score
Has anyone who pre-register for Bennington's Virtual Product Launch received a confirmation email on how to attend this virtual event today? Thanks!

I did get a confirmation email.

Yes I did

Hmm... I registered weeks ago and registered again this morning and still didn't receive my confirmation email. This was going to be the highlight of my week. Ugh...

No confirmation email or directions to me.

Has anyone who pre-register for Bennington's Virtual Product Launch received a confirmation email on how to attend this virtual event today? Thanks!
Yep. Immediately. Try registering again.

I received a confirmation email. But there are no directions as to how to attend. Just a link returning you to the registration page again.

Last edited:
I got one ,the link is in the confirmation email

Registered multiple times today with different emails with no success. I guess that's why I wasn't notified that I had won the $250 GC...

I registered over a week ago. I got a confirmation email but no link on how to attend. The “link” just takes me back to the registration page again...

I hope I still qualify for the $250 gift certificate for "trying to register to the virtual product launch" when I pick up my new Bennington in a few weeks. I would be really disappointed in Bennington if they say they have no records of me registering for the virtual product launch and hence don't qualify for the gift certificate.

I hope I still qualify for the $250 gift certificate for "trying to register to the virtual product launch" when I pick up my new Bennington in a few weeks. I would be really disappointed in Bennington if they say they have no records of me registering for the virtual product launch and hence don't qualify for the gift certificate.
Register again and take a screenshot to be safe. Show dealer.

I registered over a week ago. I got a confirmation email but no link on how to attend. The “link” just takes me back to the registration page again...
Exactly. I guess they are only allowing those they want to attend.

Registered multiple times today with different emails with no success. I guess that's why I wasn't notified that I had won the $250 GC...
Have you checked your spam/junk Email folder?

The link should work when the show starts at 3 pm eastern

Back