Bennington vs Others...

Houston

There is also a 21 SFX that you could get, it is not on the build site but still can be ordered through your dealer. 

You can figure you could get around 20% off of list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still boatless in Colorado . . . waiting for my stubborn house to sell so I can move to Lake Norman and finally buy a boat.  However, I've been looking and researching, going to boat shows and dealers, etc., while I wait.  I've yet to see a Manitou in person but so far Bennington has been the nicest and it's right there at the top of my list.  I heard a lot of good things about Premier but was very unimpressed by them.  The Harris line was nice but their top of the line was similar to Bennington's entry level.  In fact every other brand at the Denver boat show could not hold a candle even to Bennington's G class. 

... In fact every other brand at the Denver boat show could not hold a candle even to Bennington's G class. 
ding ding ding, you definitely get it!

Houston,

I got 25% off and I purchased in late Jan...some people get close to 30% off when dealing with higher volume dealers.

Ordered in December ,31.5% with the April 1st  increase its now close to 32% 

Is that with or without freight and prep? I think you have to consider that as well in total package price. Also, I would try to decide all of your options upfront if possible. I lost a little of my discount when adding on after the boat was already ordered. Obviously you lose a little leverage after ordering. So, go as big as you can early and if you think you may want something, order it or you'll probably regret it. It was a rough two weeks of contemplation.

Everything ,freight ,tax prep set up registration .

I added everything from the build site,state tax,registration freight  ,dealer prep .Any separate charge on my bill .

There are only two Bennington dealers in my area ,one sells out of a pole barn ,the other ,is a family owned business since 1969 open year round 6 days a week .

I deal with the owner and this is my second Bennington from him in 10 months . Plus the other customers I have sent him .

Great Dealer .

I believe so , but it can be treated .

Obviously the drugs in Canada do not work...
They dont work in Michigan either ,all you need is  your wallet .

Obviously the drugs in Canada do not work...
Maybe not, but hey, at least the Dr. visit was free!! Haha 

Truth hurts sometimes...

Yes the visit is free, but we still have jails in Canada, and since I would have to rob a bank to afford it, I'll just have to make do with my simple little boat. HAHA JK

Wow,

You are really able to get 31% off MSRP ?   That is awesome!   I am taking a trip to the Bennington dealer this weekend to see what he has to offer.

Back