Bennington vs Others...

Wow,

You are really able to get 31% off MSRP ?   That is awesome!   I am taking a trip to the Bennington dealer this weekend to see what he has to offer.
With the April 1st price increase it is close to 32% .My dealer told me they were giving an extra 1.5% for December orders ,so we ordered in December. 

Ordered mine in November and was approximately 28% off more all taxes and freight included

Just curious, are you all including all of the "extras" in your MSRP price?   So when you say you got 32% off MSRP, is that before or after you added stuff..  (like a g helm seat on an S series, extra cupholders, sharkhide etc...)

I cannot speak for the others ,but I included all of the options I have on my order  from the build site .

There are also other considerations . S,G,R Q all vary.The time of year , promotions,from either Bennington or the motor manufacturer.  Dealer sales volumes.Proximity to the factory as far as shipping charges , and so on .

My final price out the door was 28% off the suggested msrp build on BENNINGTON'S website.

My final price, after options, was 28% off list.

I'd have to look back, but I think 28% sounds right for me too.

My 28% was based on MSRP including all options and equipped with SS prop, including delivery, on-lake orientation, etc.

Keep looking. You'll find one willing to work with you.

Wow, i just went to the closest dealer to me (hour and 20 mins away) and the best he could do was 17%.    There is another dealer that I plan on checking out next weekend hopefully.   

My opinion, the best time of year or negotiate is the end of the summer, fall, and winter. Spring and early summer is not.

I realize this is an old thread but I wanted to know if this still holds true now.
I’m in northern Wisconsin and looking at new Bennington pontoons. Should I wait until fall/winter and order one and get a good price or buy now and not get a better price than sticker?
Do I go off the MSRP price or the sale price?
—2020 22ssr-

I realize this is an old thread but I wanted to know if this still holds true now.
I’m in northern Wisconsin and looking at new Bennington pontoons. Should I wait until fall/winter and order one and get a good price or buy now and not get a better price than sticker?
Do I go off the MSRP price or the sale price?
—2020 22ssr-
My advice to you is to start a new thread with your questions. Few people will scroll through 3 pages of 6 year old comments to get to your questions. You can always link to this thread in your post, but if you want maximum viewing, that's my suggestion.

Back