best ideas for LED lighting on the interior

Sorry I'm not much help to you but I am looking for the same thing. I bought my first Bennington and I pick it up this weekend, the 22SLXP. It didn't have the LED lighting but I am interested in getting it installed. I'll check back on your thread and hopefully someone has some good info. Nice JL by the way! Kevin

Ask me in a couple weeks. :)

Just brought my 2018 home to do some upgrades.

My previous 2011 20 SLi I had put blue under lighting on it I installed. I traded it last fall for a 2018 22 SSRCXP and I've all the supplies to do:
  • under lighting in blue the entire length with 4 pods, under the stern
  • RGB lighting in the cup holders. Already modified the 12 factory holders over the winter to RGB.
  • RGB under the toe kick all-around the interior
I'm also upgrading the sound system from 4 regular speakers to 6 Kicker with RGB + a 10 in sub.

I'll post some lighting pics. I may also take apart a cup holder to show how to do the RGB upgrade.

A friend at the lake looked at my bimini lights and then bought and installed his own inside of the frame. Couldn't tell it wasn't done at the factory. Of course he is good at that kind of stuff; I would have just duck tapped them to the bimini frame

They all will attract bugs at night.

Back