Best vinyl cleaner

SandLakeGuy

Reaction score
New owner here and wondering what the best vinyl seat cleaners everyone is using? Brand new toon, but the little bugs are staining seats!! Any help?

A lot of people here will use 303.  Whatever you use, be extremely careful not to rub too hard so as to remove the vinyl.  Your best cleaning tool is your playpen cover.  While it's a PITA to put on and take off, learn from experience that it's the only thing that's going to keep your seats looking new.

Oh, and welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people here will use 303.  Whatever you use, be extremely careful not to rub too hard so as to remove the vinyl.  Your best cleaning tool is your playpen cover.  While it's a PITA to put on and take off, learn from experience that it's the only thing that's going to keep your seats looking new.

Oh, and welcome!

Thanks!! I bought some 303 protector and conditioner, however didn't remove bug stains that got under cover while in water. Will try the cleaner Thanks again!!

When you say "new owner" is it a new boat or older boat?  Only ask because I believe the preferred method of cleaning for the new simtex vinyl is different than that of the soft touch vinyl previously used. If new, do a search for simtex on this site, if older, do a search for vinyl cleaner and read through the posts.

On the 2017 models I am using only 409 or fantastic and a rag and occasionally a soft bristle brush and having no problem getting and bug marks off the vinyl.

Bennington recommended Fantastic for our 2012 for cleaning, then 303 for UV protection.

Three years ago, I put 303 on our new spring pad on our trampoline. The pad is totally shredded and disintegrating on an edge I missed. The rest looks brand new.  I'm a total believer in the stuff.

Bennington recommended Fantastic for our 2012 for cleaning, then 303 for UV protection.

Three years ago, I put 303 on our new spring pad on our trampoline. The pad is totally shredded and disintegrating on an edge I missed. The rest looks brand new.  I'm a total believer in the stuff.

Pics or it's not true!

large_303B.jpg.bc1b546a6fd8d1cb9f86917937303e1e.jpg

This is the spring pad on our trampoline.  I had to buy a new pad because the old one fell apart due to sun damage.  After installing the new pad, I rubbed 303 Aerospace Protectant on it.  That was 3 years ago.  I just took the pic above a few minutes ago. I obviously didn't get 303 on the section below the seam.  You can see the sun damage on the section without 303.  Good stuff!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lakeliving don't stop there; it is also to clean your gut and detoxify 

I have those knoki foot pads for that....

Just make your guests rub it on their backs and butts, then have them sit on your seats. Two for one.

Back