Bilge pump fuse location

Jeff Gieseke

Reaction score
My bilge stopped working after my boat sat at Bill's Marine for almost three months awaiting a part. I believe the fuse is blown between battery and pump because I can get it to run if I hardwire it to battery. Does anyone out there know where the fuse is located and how to get to it. By the way the boat shop Bill's marine is in Deep Creek Maryland terrible service extensive wait times and bad attitudes , never go there. Thanks in advance for any help. Happy boating 

Yikes! Although I have a bilge switch I don't believe I have a bilge. Hopefully some of the center toon storage guys will jump in with an answer. Good luck...

If you have center tube storage, you have a pump, just in case. It should be a 2 position switch for either run or automatic and I believe it has a circuit breaker below the switch.

Mine is fully automatic without a panel switch. All circuit breakers on dash are working and all other electronics. Power comes down through the top of pontoon adjacent to bilge discharge hole. 

I have an 07 2275RL and the bilge is stuck running the whole time so my step dad pulled the fuse.  He's no longer around and i cant find the fuse anywhere.  Ive checked under the console where the dealer says it should be.  There is one switch on the console that doesnt control anything so I assume it's for the bilge?  The boat has 2 batteries and Ive checked near both of them without any luck.  

I'm reviving this thread to sees if anyone can tell me where the fuse is for the center toon bilge pump on my 2007 2575RL I/O. The old one had seized up (wouldn't work direct wired to battery) and I replaced it hoping to solve the problem. No luck. I suspect the fuse blew due to seized motor. Thanks

One of the switches on your dash should be for the bilge pump and has a circuit breaker.

Thanks... the existing bilge pump switch on the dash is for the bilge pump in the engine compartment - on/off manually.

The pump in the center toon storage compartment is strictly automatic (the third wire for manual override was capped off by the factory). There does not appear to be a switch on the dash, unless I've got something else wrong.

Or, is there some connection between the two bilge pumps???

I've looked and can't find a wiring diagram for an I/O with center storage.

Thanks for looking. I'll keep hunting

I know this is an old post but wondering if anyone found the fuse?? The fuse is in a black wire under the dash. It's an inline fuse inside a yellow holder. It's coming off one of the other blocks on the dash.ski-locker-pump-fuse.jpg

Drago, thanks! Is this for the center pontoon bilge pump? If so, I'm guessing that since we both have 2007 boats, it'll be the same for me.

Yeppers. My pump had come loose awhile back and stuck on so the battery ran down (forgot to turn off the Perko switch). I found that fuse under the helm and have since kept it pulled open unless I need to run the pump in the center tube ski locker. Rain water will sometimes get in the locker even with a playpen cover on. I have plans to install a WeatherDeck waterproof switch panel, Four-position from Blue Sea Systems. It will fit in the place of the dead Garmin 95 fish finder.
2007 2577RFSi Yammi F225

This weekend I found some time to go hunt for the fuse. It was under the dash as suggested. It was a 7.5 amp blade fuse. It looked a little different from the picture above and was not yellow! But in the end, it sure was nice to hear that new bilge pump turn on when I hit the test button

Back