Bimini Top Warranty

Superphil69

Reaction score
Mine has developed tears on the seams and some holes. Plus one of the wraps to the snap is frayed.
2018 Bennington G23

You will have to have a discussion with your local dealer, so that they can make the determination if it's failure from material or CID.

Mine has developed tears on the seams and some holes. Plus one of the wraps to the snap is frayed.
2018 Bennington G23
I would think it will get covered under your warranty assuming it is just falling apart vs. it got damaged by something. Have you reached out to your nearest Bennington dealer about it?

You will have to have a discussion with your local dealer, so that they can make the determination if it's failure from material or CID.
CID? I know I should know what that means. But I’m a humble guy.

Thanks everyone. Spoke to Dealer and will be sending pictures. Fingers crossed..

Thanks everyone. Spoke to Dealer and will be sending pictures. Fingers crossed..

I'll cross my fingers that you get good news, as well. Good luck and please let is know what the verdict is!

Bingo!! Bennington Warrantied the Bimini Top!! How awesome is that? I am the second owner as well. That's even cooler!!

Bingo!! Bennington Warrantied the Bimini Top!! How awesome is that? I am the second owner as well. That's even cooler!!
Outstanding!!! Glad to hear it.

Back