Bimini Top

Fishingicon

Reaction score
I own a 2011 2575. The Bimini top that came on the boat is first class. However, we find we would like more cover over the front part of the deck. Having said that, I would like the additional Bimini to match the existing top (both the cover and the hardware).
I’ve been unable to find an optional foreward Bimini but see them on some pontoon boats. Has anyone run the traps on this issue?

The only way you'll find a matching top for the front is from a dealer.

And I’ve heard they run about $2500 to get it done right since the rear Bimini fabric needs to be replaced too

I had a local bimini place make a new one for mine. It can be done to match the rear if the person knows what they're doing. My situation was a bit different from yours as Bennington stepped up to the plate and paid for it after it was determined the dealer did a terrible job installing the original one. If I had to pay for it I believe it would have been right around what lakeliving stated, $2500.

What happens to the forward bimini when not in use?
We're looking at a Q or QX boat with the cladded arch. The little bimini that comes from the arch doesn't seem like it will cover much. I don't like the look of the forward bimini sticking up in the air when stowed. Will it lay flat on the boat?

Bennington offers a second bimini on the build but it states "Drawing Required" in red. Not sure what that means.

Hard for me to answer that since mine always stays up. I only tow a very short distance from my house to the ramp.

Back