Bimini White Ice LED Lighting

Jacob Dixon

Reaction score
Does anyone have a picture of different lighting in the Bimini top for their Bennington? Are the "white ice" actually white or are they the blue lights? I'm trying to find a picture of this top with the white ice option to see what it looks like.

Mine were installed by me. They aren't ice, nor or they white, so I won't post the pics since you most likely wouldn't be interested in other colors. My wife's fav color is red, so we've highlighted out boat in that color. Keep the wife happy! :D

Oh what the heck! :D  

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bimini lights are now white. They are called white ice but it's just white light. No hint of blue. I believe they removed blue from most of their lights for legality issues. On my boat, the cup holders, speakers, lights around the counters, exterior side lighting, and rear under water lighting is all RGB color changing. Every color under the rainbow and more really. Only the bimini lights remain a constant white. 

Don't know if these are the white ice version, since they aren't white, but blue...but here you go anyway!  These were factory installed.

Surprisingly enough, they do cast a nice blue glow for being just 6 lights, but it needs to be dark for them to be seen.

412725584.jpg

WaveRunner,

That is exactly what I have. Basically I looked at my boat in another city and purchased that exactly boat in a different city so they had to transfer it. When I got the top it looked different to me because I thought when I originally looked at it the binimi had a white LED bar in the center of the binimi but mine doesn't (it is 6 blue circle LED like you have pictured).

I doubt they switched it but I specifically remember looking at that part but I did look at a ton of boats before purchasing so I may have got it confused.

Bimini lights are now white. They are called white ice but it's just white light. No hint of blue. I believe they removed blue from most of their lights for legality issues. On my boat, the cup holders, speakers, lights around the counters, exterior side lighting, and rear under water lighting is all RGB color changing. Every color under the rainbow and more really. Only the bimini lights remain a constant white. 

I literally just purchased my boat a month ago and my top is blue lights

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to add more under Bimini light to my boat I would like to use the factory lights. Does any one have a sorce or link for the factory lights? 

Thanks 

WaveRunner,

That is exactly what I have. Basically I looked at my boat in another city and purchased that exactly boat in a different city so they had to transfer it. When I got the top it looked different to me because I thought when I originally looked at it the binimi had a white LED bar in the center of the binimi but mine doesn't (it is 6 blue circle LED like you have pictured).

I doubt they switched it but I specifically remember looking at that part but I did look at a ton of boats before purchasing so I may have got it confused.

I have the same lights and mine appear clear but burn blue when you turn them on.

Mr G, I would think your Bennington dealer would be able to get them

I'm looking to get quite a few of them so I think getting them threw the dealer will be quite expensive. 

They seem like sealed units and I was looking to see if I can get them in the raw form or Non Seald units so I can use different LED lights in them. 

Back