Blue Ice Cup Holders...what do yours look like?

Kermo75

Reaction score
I have went back to the Bennington site to look at the cup holder led lights.  I am jealous, btw, that the 2017 specs are RBG lights instead of just Blue Ice.  We got a 2017 build, but still have the blue ice lighting only, which got me thinking.  I am wondering if our cup holder lights came from the factory or if they were an add on by the dealer.  Our dealer did say that they do add some of the things after market to keep cost down, however, I thought they product would be the same if we had it listed in our build price from the website.

So, what do yours look like?  Our have a white ring inserted in the cup holder part, which I don't like because it takes up space from the cup holder.  The light glows from inside the cup holder, not around like the pics on the bennington site.  We also got the new 2017 seating in the Bow, which we didn't expect and it has a cup holder on either side of the speaker recessed into the curve of the boat seating (very nice feature).  These cup holders are not lighted, however the speakers are...

Thanks guys!

Mine have a small illuminated ring just underneath the top chrome piece.

2016 Bennington 2550 QCL countertop 101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have the led lights from Bennington that are inside of the cup holder in a clear plastic ring?  Ours are def not as nice as Havasu's are.  We have an S series boat...

I just looked at pics from my dealers "S" model they have listed and the led looks like it is "in" the cup holder itself, not an external ring type. 

Mine are like Havasu's but I think they're worthless. Blue is so blinding at night that we never turn them on. The new RGB version would be awesome though. We love star gazing on the boat with the our red LEDs on. 

I just looked at pics from my dealers "S" model they have listed and the led looks like it is "in" the cup holder itself, not an external ring type. 

These are ours, I do like the effect at night, but I think the Havasu's are cooler!

Side note, how do you make the pictures smaller??

I have them on the outside and love having them on at night without feeling that they are blinding

We have a G and the lights are just like Havasu's.

Back