Boat Covers

Kevin joos

Reaction score
looking to replace a pontoon boat cover. Maybe straight from Bennington or after market. located in upstate New York. any help would be appreciated

Local Canvas shop . Who ever you get one from is going to need your boat to line up the snaps ( unless you have quick clips )

Tumac Boat covers oem supplier for Bennington.
They also sell direct to us. I bought a cover for a 2008. You will need a snap tool. It was half the price of a canvas shop and it took less then 2 hours by myself to install.

Dropped my 2013 22SLX tritoon off at boat top shop today. Love the boat but really wanted a front bimini added for more shade so after exploring cheaper options, decided to bite the bullet and order the 1 piece OEM Bennington front bimini frame and all mounting hardware from dealer. With $100 shipping because it is 103" across, got it for $600 total. Now the cost to replace the old fabric top and build new front top and modify playpen cover for the extra bimini frames, another $2500! But it will be high end Sunbrella and having zippers added around entire perimeter in case we want to add side curtains, etc for shade. New boots also for storing tops. Also having them add 3" longer sides to help shade more. Also, going to be replacing OEM cable steering with Uflex Hytech 1.0 hydraulic steering that was on a killer sale at Overtons for $518 and rated up to 150 hp. We have Yamaha F115 so should work well. It comes with basic nylon tubing but I ordered the premium 1500 psi kevlar reinforced Uflex Silversteer hoses with o ring swedged fittings. Apparently Uflex is getting rave reviews and has less leak issues than Seastar products. (....and cheaper)

Back