Boat lift bunk lengths

Yes the belts damaged a forum members ellipticals tubes. It has been awhile back. You could try the search option.

Remediation beat me to it. I don‘t remember the details, just that a belt left damaged their pontoons. I seem to remember some pictures with it too that showed the damage. Having seen that post before, I would absolutely switch it up to bunks or something else…sans belts.

Remediation beat me to it. I don‘t remember the details, just that a belt left damaged their pontoons. I seem to remember some pictures with it too that showed the damage. Having seen that post before, I would absolutely switch it up to bunks or something else…sans belts.
That's what I'm afraid of. Waitind for B rep callback. BH-USA is close by, just hope my 4k lift can handle the extra weight.. THX!

My next lift will be a ShoreStation with a ToonRail
Intriguing. I’d like to see it in action, but in video looks very user friendly. Wonder how good it assists in rough conditions? Also curious how “shallow” the lake level can be for this system to be utilized.

THX! I love the toonrail idea, but not sure if it would damage the underdeck wave shield.? Now looking for 12-14' aluminum planks for cradle with 9.5' aluminum beams (4"x6"), but will call Bennington again. Sadly, they really are not wanting to advise me on lifts.XXXX.png

Yes the belts damaged a forum members ellipticals tubes. It has been awhile back. You could try the search option.
Right!..after much research & speaking w Marinas and Benn, belts are definitely out. I think in my situation beams w aluminum planks might be a good solution, but not sure where to find the coated aluminum planks? I'd use wood, but concerned about the added weight on my 4k lift. Several posts say it is better to rest the boat's weight on keels rather than the sides of the logs..? Thank you!

Attachments

• XXXX.png
    XXXX.png
    250.5 KB · Views: 15
  • xxxx2.png
    xxxx2.png
    1 MB · Views: 15
Intriguing. I’d like to see it in action, but in video looks very user friendly. Wonder how good it assists in rough conditions? Also curious how “shallow” the lake level can be for this system to be utilized.
ToonRail (or any rack style for that matter) will launch in shallower water than bunk style lifts.
and to answer another's question, it will not damage the underdeck wave shield.

Back