Boat Lift for my new pontoon

Gastonguy

Reaction score
I currently have a boat lift but it was for a wakeboard boat that we sold. Need to get an adapter kit for pontoons and apparently there will be 3 cradles to support the triple toon RCW 2275 we will be getting soon. I need to get the lift in before the toon arrives. I am guessing the installer will need to know the distance/spacing of the 3 logs so the 3 cradles will support it correctly. Can anyone tell what the spacing of the cradles should be as my boat is not in yet to measure?

I currently have a boat lift but it was for a wakeboard boat that we sold. Need to get an adapter kit for pontoons and apparently there will be 3 cradles to support the triple toon RCW 2275 we will be getting soon. I need to get the lift in before the toon arrives. I am guessing the installer will need to know the distance/spacing of the 3 logs so the 3 cradles will support it correctly. Can anyone tell what the spacing of the cradles should be as my boat is not in yet to measure?
Hi Gaston (nice lake, by the way!)

Your dealer will have the measurements you need. We post engineering measurements for the dealers in our administrative website. Tell him to go to Document Depot/Service Documents/Specs/Tailering Specs, just in case he hasn't found it himself yet! TB :)

Back