kaydano

Reaction score
Finally camped overnight on the boat!

Attachments

• 20190810_071856.jpg
    20190810_071856.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 223
Did the mosquitoes get ya???

I might have to look into this for when I take my boy out overnight for a camping adventure. I want to stay on an island but worried the boat will drift off!

There were hardly any mosquitoes, but that's what the tent was originally for. Bugs have been pretty dormant this summer.

How small is the mesh screen? Standard window screen? Reason I ask is we have no-see-Ums down here that get through standard screen. We had to change our the screen in our pool enclosure to 20x30 size to keep them out.

Yep, that’s a great idea...except when I threw out the idea to my wife. :-O

How small is the mesh screen? Standard window screen? Reason I ask is we have no-see-Ums down here that get through standard screen. We had to change our the screen in our pool enclosure to 20x30 size to keep them out.

I have no idea how to answer this. I didn't know there were mesh sizes. I looked at a million tents on Amazon. Read all the reviews. None mentioned mesh size... Are you screwing with me Andy???

I guess my answer is you should move back to Michigan and leave the alligators and no see ums to the Floridas.

Not screwing with you Dan!! I’m having to look at things differently down here compared to Michigan. On second thought maybe the sun and heat is slowly baking my brain!

Good ol' Florida. Didn't know they could climb so that is good to know.

Good ol' Florida. Didn't know they could climb so that is good to know.

I’m thinking neither did the fence builders or they’d be higher!!! :D

I’ve seen black snakes crawl straight up a brick wall already ... talk about emptying a shop quick, when the window was open with no screen ... :p:p:p

I have no idea how to answer this. I didn't know there were mesh sizes. I looked at a million best tents under $100 on Amazon. Read all the reviews. None mentioned mesh size... Are you screwing with me Andy???

I guess my answer is you should move back to Michigan and leave the alligators and no see ums to the Floridas.
Resting on the deck with an ocean breeze, underneath the a great many stars and shielded from the mosquitoes?

Not screwing with you Dan!! I’m having to look at things differently down here compared to Michigan. On second thought maybe the sun and heat is slowly baking my brain!

Yep it gets pretty warm in the summer....BUT aren’t you still using the Benny? Except for the wind this is the best time to go boating! Maybe you need two Bennys. One here and one up north...now that’s perfection!

Back