Boat Value

Where do I find the technical stats on my boat such as toon length, deck length, weight, ect? I don't see it for my year on Bennington's website or after searching the internet for an hour. 2019 23 SSBXP. I was looking at a build sheet for PMI trailers in Indiana. http://www.trailersforpontoons.com/tatrailers.html
Anybody know about them? Have a good/bad experience with one?

Here is the link to contact Bennington ,they should be able to answer your questions . Be sure to include your Hull ID

Boat purchased. Now I need a trailer. Any suggestions for brand/type, things to look for or avoid? I plan to take it on some long hauls off my lake while vacation and such. Thanks for your knowledge, and help so far--this group is amazing.
If you are in Michigan I would check out Paul’s marine in Elkhart. Great company and great trailers - I have a super duty and love it, it is built like a tank!

If you are in Michigan I would check out Paul’s marine in Elkhart. Great company and great trailers - I have a super duty and love it, it is built like a tank!

I'm calling them this am. Which trailer sis you go with? the 23-ft trailer doesn't look like it comes in an HD version, but the next size up does. What options did you go with? Would you suggest not getting any of the options? I was opting for all of them.

I'm calling them this am. Which trailer sis you go with? the 23-ft trailer doesn't look like it comes in an HD version, but the next size up does. What options did you go with? Would you suggest not getting any of the options? I was opting for all of them.

I have the PMI-224-SD. I originally got it galvanized but that delayed delivery by 8 weeks, so that was changed a couple weeks after I ordered and I ended up with just the power coated one. Still really nice though....

The other options I got where:
- Triple tube kit
- Swing tongue (honestly could have done without out, but my previous boat trailer had it so I kept it on this one)
- Upgraded wheels
- Plastic bunk wrap
- Bolt on tie down straps
- Spare tire & mount

Here are a couple of angles of it on the trailer to give you an idea of how it sits on the trailer.

Attachments

• IMG_0990.PNG
    IMG_0990.PNG
    764.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0992.jpg
    IMG_0992.jpg
    178.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0998.jpg
    IMG_0998.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 32
I have the PMI-224-SD. I originally got it galvanized but that delayed delivery by 8 weeks, so that was changed a couple weeks after I ordered and I ended up with just the power coated one. Still really nice though....

- Triple tube kit
- Swing tongue (honestly could have done without out, but my previous boat trailer had it so I kept it on this one)
- Upgraded wheels
- Plastic bunk wrap
- Spare tire & mount

Here are a couple of angles of it on the trailer to give you an idea of how it sits on the trailer
So you have the standard not the HD option for the 224... I'm looking at the 222 with bunk extension, or the 224 HD. Do you have the trailer guides? If not is it difficult to load in the wind on your own? I might skip the folding tongue. I was slightly concerned at the weight capacity. Our boat with a Yamaha 250 adds an extra 550 lb. Plus add 500 lb of extras stored under the seats and such, and you're at 4,000 lb, 500 lb from Max trailer capacity. I was concerned about ride quality being that close to capacity. I plan to take it on a bunch of long trips for vacation, and weekend warrior stuff that's 300 miles or less. It will be used a lot. Thank you so much for the pictures, really appreciate it and your knowledge on the subject.

- Triple tube kit
- Upgraded wheels
- Plastic bunk wrap
- Spare tire & mount

Here are a couple of angles of it on the trailer to give you an idea of how it sits on the trailer.
Like the black rub rail!

Just like scottkp, I ordered the 224 super duty. I loaded it with all the options and they said I'm looking at 16-18 weeks out, thank you covid ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded and shared their knowledge with me on my endeavour, I appreciate it. What a great group. I look forward to many years on this board.

Back