Bottle Opener

We usually don't have any glass onboard but guests have whipped  wine/champagne bottles out of their coolers that I didn't know they had. No big deal we're all adults. But........it's the red wine that scares me in case of spillage on the carpet..............

No Glass Allowed On Boat Or Private Lake 

Would Never Allow Alcohol On Boat Personally 

107175344.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Whether at home or on the go,  this one is still my favorite bottle opener: http://gropener.com

Only shortfall for me is that it didn't perform really well on stubby bottles like "Red Stripe" beer bottles.  Other than that,  it is my preferred opener.

Another cool one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HJYUY4W/ref=pd_aw_sim_79_of_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=31q72J%2BDzFL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_SL500_SR100%2C100_&refRID=0NMV8GABJNB1TK9M6ZRV#

Both look like fun but personally I'm looking for something to mount on the helm.

That gropener is a very cool opener, JF!

My son has both of the craftsman openers. He has the whole set of bar-b-que tools with the screwdriver handles. I had bought the one Jack has for him. That gropener will be next for both of us!

Big_C__53849.1459666039.1280.1280.jpg
Bottle Breecher is what I carry on the Boat

Most excellent! I think I saw that on Shark Tank.

178579-rustic-bottle-opener-2_2.jpg

Rustic Farmhouse "Open Here" Wall-Mounted Bottle Opener - Wrought Iron

Item # 2771

Read 2 Reviews or Write a Review

In stock and ready to ship.

Add some country-fried charm to your home with the folksy functionality of this wall-mounted bottle opener.

Need advice? More information?

or Browse 1 question and 4 answers

[SIZE=inherit]$7.99[/SIZE]

• Buy 12 for $6.99 each and save 13%

QTY

•  

ADD TO CART

d_7436_1.jpg

Open Bottle Here Wall Mount Bottle Opener

Item # SX-OBH-Z

Be the First to Write a Review

In stock and ready to ship.

Wall mount, cast iron bottle opener attaches to the wall for simple open bottles.

Need advice? More information?

[SIZE=inherit]$6.99[/SIZE]

QTY

•  

ADD TO CART

Yeah, there's a lot of them out there but I like the middle one you posted. I think I'm going to wait to order until I take delivery of the new toon so I can scope out a mounting location. I was thinking of the helm but not sure I want to take the chance of cracking it when pressure is applied opening bottles. 

i would place a 2 x 6 behind helm and attach the screws to it after drilling holes through helm side wall

mounting it alone without back support would definitely cause damage to helm if not immediately for sure over time 

130125794.jpg

Once again

I am not a fan of having bottles on boats or bodies of water 

It is just a bad idea

Good Luck 

Back