Bottle Opener

drunk6.gif

For me the Liability of The Party Animal is not worth the risk

Insured to the Max

But prefer people who enjoy the scenic beauty of nature over ALCOHOL 

Especially with The Grandchildren nearby 

I Never Want To Think of My Boat As A Frat House On Water 

123945902.jpg

/monthly_2016_05/large.Resized_20160512_145200.jpeg.b2b4d1df76df1f4b002b9ce636593665.jpeg/monthly_2016_05/large.20160512_145225.jpg.6dbb5c24205ab16a585e36b6520ac315.jpg

Yup, that's what I'm talking about! 

drunk6.gif

For me the Liability of The Party Animal is not worth the risk

Insured to the Max

But prefer people who enjoy the scenic beauty of nature over ALCOHOL 

Especially with The Grandchildren nearby 

I Never Want To Think of My Boat As A Frat House On Water 

Working in the insurance industry, I'm all about eliminating drunk driving (auto or watercraft). That said, I'm sure you'll agree that a person can choose to drink responsibly. I've seen my share of drunks on the water and will never be THAT person, but I do enjoy a few cold ones over the course of a day. I'm the captain and take seriously my responsibility for a safe day on the water. :)

Yikes! Nice looking unit but the price took my breath away. I've seen them for under $20 but perhaps you get what you pay for??

The only thing better than a pontoon ride is a pontoon ride while drinking!

This saying also applies to:

Fishing

Hunting

Mowing

Holidays

Concerts

Sporting events

Days that end in "Y"

etc

We may have a winner! First what I need to do is take possession of the boat so I can figure out what my mounting location options are. lol

Ordered the boat and the opener in October last year. Boat has been in storage at the dealer since November... I spent my time looking at my opener...boat hits the water Wednesday.

Wow, the patience of a saint. If you don't mind, please post a picture of the opener installed on your boat once you splash it. So far, this one is in the lead for me but it does seem kind of big. 

Back