Bottom Paint almost complete

Poppy21

Reaction score
The boat yard is almost finished with the bottom paint on my pontoon boat. A couple of more coats and it will be complete. I'll probably loose a little of speed but I won't have to worry about a big build up of marine growth. It was amazing how much growth was on the pontoons only after 2 weeks of not being protected. They are also welding on another tab on the opposite pontoon to install one more anode. The boat should be ready when I get back in from offshore. I ordered a new playpen cover that I will have to install while its dry docked. Also looking to install a table in the front part of the boat. Anyone have a suggestions on installing a rectangle table? I'm looking for a kit with flush mount, table, and pole. What would be the best place to purchase one since Bennington won't sell you what you don't already have.

Attachments

• 58922436485__496F3EE3-8EE5-4CAA-81E9-2EAF9A87F8A1.JPG
    58922436485__496F3EE3-8EE5-4CAA-81E9-2EAF9A87F8A1.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 83
Your dealer can order a table setup from Bennington. You can also check greatlakesskipper.com for some oem tables.

Your dealer can get you what you need.
Ask them for the new rectangular table, it looks great, heavier, solid and has FUNCTIONAL cupholders.
Sorry, I got not pictures, gonna have to trust me on this one.

The boat yard is almost finished with the bottom paint on my pontoon boat. A couple of more coats and it will be complete. I'll probably loose a little of speed but I won't have to worry about a big build up of marine growth. It was amazing how much growth was on the pontoons only after 2 weeks of not being protected. They are also welding on another tab on the opposite pontoon to install one more anode. The boat should be ready when I get back in from offshore. I ordered a new playpen cover that I will have to install while its dry docked. Also looking to install a table in the front part of the boat. Anyone have a suggestions on installing a rectangle table? I'm looking for a kit with flush mount, table, and pole. What would be the best place to purchase one since Bennington won't sell you what you don't already have.
I would have polished the top of the toons first !

Sharkhide is a sealant that keeps the aluminum from tarnishing. You may need to reapply after a couple years. We are on year 3 and still looks great above the water line.

Back