Brand New Purchase today!!

Congrats on the new boat! Any more details, colors etc?

If you plan on doing any water sports or want to cruise at a somewhat faster clip, most people will tell you to up the hp to 150 from 115.

Congratulations! Exciting times ahead.

Welcome Christopher! Not too many on this board with the ellipticals so you'll bring a new perspective to the conversation.

Congrats Christopher!!!

Congratulations. Bennington makes a great boat. If you intend to do water sports with several people aboard I would definitely consider the 150 along with power steering. Well, you asked. “Buy your last boat first.”

I have a 22' with the ellipticals. It is a great boat but it is not any good for watersports. It turns flat. It was a boat show boat with a 115 on it. I would not buy without a upgrade for a 150. I upgraded for a very reasonable price. It will do 40 mph. I don't have the power assist. It is OK but the assist is a nice option.
I have had 10 people on it and the 3000 rpm cruise slowed down 3 mph. The 115 won't handle the loads as well.

Just pulled the trigger on a new 22SSBXP.. I ordered it with A Merc 115 ELPT ProXS CT.. I also got it with the Twin 32in. Elliptical pontoons(21). anyones thoughts?
Here we go again members ! Let's spend CHRISTOPHER LIBBY's money for him! Do I hear a Yamaha 150 h.p. out there? How about an SPS package? Stay tooned !

Back