Build date vs deliver date

Outabounds68

Reaction score
Hello all,

We ordered our Bennington pontoon in early February with a possible delivery date of April. I know it varies by region and time of the year but when should we expect a "build date" to be assigned and once it is, how long does it typically take for delivery?

Appreciate the feedback!

Your dealer should have the build date . They are shipped when your dealer has a full load .

You should not have to wait long for delivery since hes got a full load ,but he is the one who will get the build date .
Also take into consideration ,your distance from the factory .

I believe build date and ship date will be fairly close. Ours was within a week of one another. He should be able to get some type of estimated build date.

Well I believe that dealers are granted build "slots" based on their sales volumes. Once they fill those slots they will be put in a que for their build dates. It may take a bit as Bennington will be getting lead times on components to properly book the build dates. Might take a bit.

From the time I ordered my Benny, it was 11 weeks to the day of receiving it. Ordered July 13th and unloaded at the dealer Sept. 28th.

From the time I ordered my Benny, it was 11 weeks to the day of receiving it. Ordered July 13th and unloaded at the dealer Sept. 28th.
That sound great. I also order my new bennington from the dealer on the same date and haven't received my boat yet. I'm getting frustrated because they haven't told me anything yet. I have called them and the motor showed up a week ago. And still no news yet. Happy you got your on time.

That sound great. I also order my new bennington from the dealer on the same date and haven't received my boat yet. I'm getting frustrated because they haven't told me anything yet. I have called them and the motor showed up a week ago. And still no news yet. Happy you got your on time.
Sorry ,but that post is over 3 years old .

Back