build date,

Kenpepper

Reaction score
I ordered a new boat and have a question about build date. My dealer said the build date is 4/16 does that mean its going to be done on that date or thats the date it starts to get built. Also i wonder how accurate their build dates are

I ordered a new boat and have a question about build date. My dealer said the build date is 4/16 does that mean its going to be done on that date or thats the date it starts to get built. Also i wonder how accurate their build dates are

The majority of the time that date will be the date your boat is built. It could be delayed if there are production issues or parts delays. With that said, that you have a production date means a high probability that will be the date. Normally, boats are built in a day or two. Others can chime in if they think I am wrong on this. I have purchased 3 Bennington’s and ordered all of them and that has been my experience.

Last edited:
That should be the day it’s goes on production line. Mine was built in two days.

Also need to watch Dealers ship date as the shipment doesn't go out until the truck is filled - 4 boats

What date did you order your boat?

Back