Cabin Fever Has Me Dreaming of Summer

I have no problem with winter IF we actually get snow and can ski, snowmobile, etc. up here in Michigan But to live here and have 50 degree temps in January is driving me crazy. We cannot do winter stuff, but cannot due summer things either.

Worst of both worlds.

"Wife wants to go back to the Greek Islands"

If you don't mind booking me airfare and hotel, I'd be happy to be your translator/tour guide.
We could talk Bennington's on the long flight there and back.

"Wife wants to go back to the Greek Islands"

If you don't mind booking me airfare and hotel, I'd be happy to be your translator/tour guide.
We could talk Bennington's on the long flight there and back.

Hey sounds good Yianni! When do you want to go??? We have seen the other "Yanni" 3 times in concert. One of our favorites!

It was one of our best cruise itineraries. 11 ports in 12 days. Rome to Venice via The Greek islands. Athens to see the Olympic stadium and the Parthenon.......Santorini, Mykonos, and Corfu were so breathtakingly beautiful!!! Monaco, Livorno, (Leaning Tower of Pisa) Naples, Katakalon and Dubrovnik were the other ports.

What part of Greece are you from?!?

We did a similar cruise 17 years ago and are hoping to go back in 2 years. Next trip we'll stay for a week in Santorini and another week spent between two other islands tbd.
It was a good experience to see all the places on the cruise, but the time spent in each was very short.

Both of my parents were from Athens and I was born here in the states.

He’s like his dad, needs fresh air so he loves being outside daily. Took him to the beach again Saturday and Sunday.

Back