CamaFro Fans.

Pretty cool MrG! Someone needs to make a ceiling fan we can put under the bimini.......

Pretty cool MrG! Someone needs to make a ceiling fan we can put under the bimini.......
Any one try mounting water spray tubing to the Bimini to cool down? We are thinking of installing something like this on the dock roof.

Any one try mounting water spray tubing to the Bimini to cool down? We are thinking of installing something like this on the dock roof.
We had a "mister" installed on our lower deck at our Virginia house. Never thought of putting one on the Benny. If we get hot we just jump in.......

We have been using them for the last few days. It’s been hot here in Ca. The slight breeze makes a huge diff. I like that the fans don’t make the typical fan noise/sound, cause they don’t have a guard at the front or back of the fan.

The trick would be to run wires threw the Bimini so you had power and ground at various spots on the Bimini where you could clip the fans as needed.

I live in Michigan where our main concern is keeping warm. For the couple of days of summer that we do get, I'll sweat it out. But thanks for sharing...

Here is the Suction Cup Mount. This thing will stick on any smooth surface even the rippled gate panels

Attachments

• 4009B425-A984-40E6-BA72-387372A1A2E2.jpeg
    4009B425-A984-40E6-BA72-387372A1A2E2.jpeg
    102.1 KB · Views: 23
I decided to “try out” some fans. I mounted them temporarily to see where I like them.
I used some gaffers tape to run the wires along the bimini. If I’m happy with the location. I’ll run the wires in the Bimini frame and use quick disconnects 87E55915-36A6-4102-920F-FEC55EE61315.jpeg

I ordered last week a portable misting system for the boats. We will use it the weekend of 9/20 if it is needed. They make permanent systems but we are never use both boats at the same time so I got something I can use on both boats.

mister-comfort
I bought the portable system.
I will give a report and pictures after next weekend.

Back