Can't decide on color

Okay Tammy.......

We are all happy that you guys are so excited to be ordering your 1st Benny...........Just to clarify...........In order to be infected w/PADS (Pulled A Derrick Syndrome. In honor of our beloved Canadian forum member in Manitoba) you must already be an owner of a Bennington............Then quickly realize that you want to upgrade that Bennington sometimes in the same year AND sometimes wanting to upgrade the upgrade...........sometimes in the same year!!!

Whew! Did I leave anything out guys?!? Ha!

I qualified after selling my 2013 after 3 months and ordering our 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so perhaps we should Sub- classify PADS.  I think the Pontoon Acquisition Derangement Syndrome  is a more appropriate diagnosis for Tammys condition.  Not a chronic condition, but the potential is there.  You're getting a live well, do you even fish?  I'm telling you this shit makes you crazy.  I just had to upgrade my switch covers, holy crap.

Ok, so perhaps we should Sub- classify PADS.  I think the Pontoon Acquisition Derangement Syndrome  is a more appropriate diagnosis for Tammys condition.  Not a chronic condition, but the potential is there.  You're getting a live well, do you even fish?  I'm telling you this shit makes you crazy.  I just had to upgrade my switch covers, holy crap.

Where did you get get the switch covers?!? I can't even read the writing on mine anymore.....

Where did you get get the switch covers?!? I can't even read the writing on mine anymore.....

I have never fished in my life but apparently I need a live well, rod holders, a fish finder, everything!  Haha!  In my mind, my one year old and his dad will learn to fish together and those memories are priceless, right?  PADS has a new name for sure  :D

Okay Tammy.......

We are all happy that you guys are so excited to be ordering your 1st Benny...........Just to clarify...........In order to be infected w/PADS (Pulled A Derrick Syndrome. In honor of our beloved Canadian forum member in Manitoba) you must already be an owner of a Bennington............Then quickly realize that you want to upgrade that Bennington sometimes in the same year AND sometimes wanting to upgrade the upgrade...........sometimes in the same year!!!

Whew! Did I leave anything out guys?!? Ha!

Apparently I have a pre-PADS affliction - Pontoon Acquisition Derangement Syndrome.  I really hope I stick with the same boat for a while.  I'll need a prescription for PADS for my bank account's sake.  OR, I just buy every upgrade and call it a day  :D

Hahaha!  I have it, whatever it is. Apparently early stages.  For now, I look at Bennington's all day and for some reason keep building the same boat just because it's fun.  Or I change one thing  and change it back over and over.  I have built higher end models, i/o's, it is addictive.  But the bank account can't afford three boats in one year so hoping I get it right the first time.  I am glad I found you all!

I have never fished in my life but apparently I need a live well, rod holders, a fish finder, everything!  Haha!  In my mind, my one year old and his dad will learn to fish together and those memories are priceless, right?  PADS has a new name for sure  :D

Indeed, I remember fishing with my dad and I have taught my daughter... and my wife.

You mean the tritoon?  I didn't know they even offered as a (double) pontoon.

Yes, there are standard two toon, twin ellipticals, SPS, ESP (don't think this is available on an S series), Express tube pkg. I assume that by you saying tritoon you are getting the SPS pkg. I would highly recommend the in floor storage!! 

Yes, there are standard two toon, twin ellipticals, SPS, ESP (don't think this is available on an S series), Express tube pkg. I assume that by you saying tritoon you are getting the SPS pkg. I would highly recommend the in floor storage!! 

Yes - that is what we are getting!  With the in-floor storage.  I really didn't even know they offered a two toon! I couldn't imagine anyone not getting that storage space, it's massive! 

Yes - that is what we are getting!  With the in-floor storage.  I really didn't even know they offered a two toon! I couldn't imagine anyone not getting that storage space, it's massive! 

Damn girl, your not giving the group a chance on spending your money! This is one nice boat that your building. Better order soon or your going to keep spending. LOL

Hi! We are building our first Bennington and can't decide on a color. We prefer the look of a black body but are afraid it will be more work than a lighter color to keep clean looking, like champagne.  I know this is true for cars but is it the same for a Bennington Tritoon?  We don't want to be those people always wiping down their boat instead of enjoying the day.  Does black need more attention than a light color? 

We have an all black Bennington. We use vinegar water on the whole boat. It cleans it like it was brand new. It really works great on the cushions.

The blue we have does show water spots from splashing but they come off rather easily with a microfiber towel and some slick mist spray.  Granted the champagne color is really easy to take care of and hardly ever shows the water spotting that the blue does but we wouldn't trade colors as we love our color combo.

The blue we have does show water spots from splashing but they come off rather easily with a microfiber towel and some slick mist spray.  Granted the champagne color is really easy to take care of and hardly ever shows the water spotting that the blue does but we wouldn't trade colors as we love our color combo.

Wow - it is beautiful!! Thank you

Back