Can't decide on color

What are the final specs? Did you get the 250? 

24SSBXP with the 200.  All the LED lighting they offer and underwater lighting. The 15' canopy, upgraded all the sound system stuff, smokey granite with black stripe, a live well, rough water package, performance package, diamond pillow top upholstery, heavy duty rub rail, sternback lighted speaker and logo upgrade, railing for the swingback, a fish finder (why, I don't know), in-floor storage, added ice chests....it's kind of ridiculous!  Will be ready late August  :D  I'm gonna be one of you all soon! 

24SSBXP with the 200.  All the LED lighting they offer and underwater lighting. The 15' canopy, upgraded all the sound system stuff, smokey granite with black stripe, a live well, rough water package, performance package, diamond pillow top upholstery, heavy duty rub rail, sternback lighted speaker and logo upgrade, railing for the swingback, a fish finder (why, I don't know), in-floor storage, added ice chests....it's kind of ridiculous!  Will be ready late August  :D  I'm gonna be one of you all soon!

You're already one of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck...I don't even have a boat!!! Sounds like an awesome set-up! The fish finder, depending on the model, might have other fun toys like depth, speed, water temp, etc, etc.

You're already one of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heck...I don't even have a boat!!! Sounds like an awesome set-up! The fish finder, depending on the model, might have other fun toys like depth, speed, water temp, etc, etc.

Probably! I have never fished or used anything like it.  It's the Striker 4 Fish Graph.  I'll let the guys play with that - haha! 

Back