Carl. Can you believe it's been a year?

RIP, Carl.

Sure doesnt seem like its been a year .

He is missed.....I saw a member respond to one of his posts the other day. Did not have the heart to tell him he would not get a response.

I think about him often. RIP my friend.

Yes, he was an awesome forum member. RIP.

Good man with a world of knowledge. BK do you see Suzi, wonder how she is doing

Good man with a world of knowledge. BK do you see Suzi, wonder how she is doing
Mark she has her "moments" but trying to get on with life. Her grandkids and son keep her busy. My wife and I and Nautical and his wife and Suzi get together once a month for dinner and game night taking turns at each other's houses. But this pandemic has put a little damper on things for now. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon......

Mark she has her "moments" but trying to get on with life. Her grandkids and son keep her busy. My wife and I and Nautical and his wife and Suzi get together once a month for dinner and game night taking turns at each other's houses. But this pandemic has put a little damper on things for now. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon......

^^^^^^This is why Bennington owners are the best!

That's great to hear about you guys seeing Suzi. You are good friends for sure!

The virus has put a damper on my neighborhood get-togethers too. This month is our 25th anniversary of 7 guys in the neighborhood getting together every couple weeks to play poker. But we still play. Each from our own house now though. We use Zoom on one device to talk and see each other. We found a poker app where you can host private Holdem games. We play poker on a second device at the same time we talk on the first device. It's pretty much as fun as getting together!

Back