Carl Wagner (CWAG911)

That guy is as strong as an Ox! Continued prayers!

It is with a heavy heart that I bring you this update.........Carl Wagner passed away this morning. From what I understand Carl's #"s started to deteriorate overnight. But he waited for his wife Suzi to come to the hospital. He passed with her at his side............Thanks to all of you for the prayers and uplifting messages for Carl and his family. He fought the good fight until the end. It's a sad sad day.

I'm very sorry to hear this. Continued prayers for his friends and family in this time of mourning.

My condolence's to Suzi and their family .

Rest In Peace Carl. We’ll all reunite one day and share a boat ride together in the heavens. Condolences to Suzi and the family.

Wow.... sad sad news. Even though we never met in person, he was a good friend. Condolences to Suzi and the family.

Last edited:
As others have said, we may have never of met, but this group of people who share such a passionate interest in boating and Bennington’s has always felt like and extended family to me since I joined. Carl you will be missed. May peace be with you. Condolences to his family. Sad day....

Condolences to Suzi, family, and friends.

R.I.P. Carl

Thoughts and prayers to Suzi and the the rest of the family...

Jer. 29:11

I remember being a boat owner for about a year and posting that my wife was travelling to Lake Norman area. Being that we plan to move there one day Carl immediately offered to have my wife over and show her the area and sent me his cell number. That’s the type of person he was. The type of guy you feel like you’ve known a decade simply from his kindness and generosity on these forums.

My sincere thoughts and prayers to his family. RIP Cwag...

From his service to our country as a young man in Vietnam, to his helpfulness to all of us on these forums, Carl was clearly a wonderful person. I appreciate ALL of the help and advice he has given to me over these past few years. My condolences go out to his wife and friends.

In the days, weeks, and months ahead, I hope that peace and good memories overshadow this sad loss for all that knew him. RIP Carl!

Very sad news. I never had the pleasure to meet Carl, but enjoyed reading his posts and benefited from the help he provided.

I believe he is a good man and a good family man. My condolences and prayers to his family. May he rest in peace.

From a poem by James Whitcomb Riley

A good man never dies--

In worthy deed and prayer

And helpful hands, and honest eyes,

If smiles or tears be there:

Who lives for you and me--

Lives for the world he tries

To help--he lives eternally.

A good man never dies.

Back