Carpet color

We have the platinum matrix carpet with ivory interior on our '14 gsr2250 and never had had problems with dirt showing up on the carpet.  If I had to do it all over again I would really consider full seagrass flooring due to the ease of cleaning it up (garden hose is all that's required).  We do like the carpet in the bow and the seagrass on the extended swim deck (we call that the wet area for swimming and watersports).  We rarely wear shoes/flip flops on the boat (those are kicked off at the dock or as soon as we board) and everybody knows that if you are going to eat on our boat you are in the back (on the seagrass) around the table just in case of spills.   Yes I know it's only a boat and they get wet and things spilled in them all the time but it is quite a bit of $$$$ for us and I want it look nice for longer than a few months.......I've got 5 more years of payments :wacko:   :wacko:  

DSC01052_zps878d8e06.jpg

Out on the test ride:

DSC01081_zps94a0d940.jpg

The platnum matrix carpet against the seagrass:

DSC01212_zps407579a0.jpg

Yeah our doggie likes to sleep on the seagerass too!

Nice boat! I did not know that you could get seagrass up that far from the back! Thats a great idea! Is that what bennington referes to as extended rear deck? We are still learning! 17 weeks till boating!,,,,

2014Benn2250GSRRegatta-Champ4_zps817b88a3.jpg

Here you can see a little better how long the rear deck is.....the dealer took these pics before the motor was ever installed.  Basically the swim deck goes all the way to the back of the center tube where the motor mounts.

DSCN0754_zps46206ac9.jpg

Carpets not bad just 303 it religiously.

Our leather and carpets get their worst abuse from the Canadian soldiers that cover Indian lake at night especially Fourth of July night.

Back