Celebrity Bennington sighting

lakeliving

Reaction score
1BF07861-9B68-4B00-A8E8-87B6CC645E49.png 0A06A9B9-E544-48BB-B0EF-F8E02C3540FD.png

Saw this on instagram.

Disagree with him on his choice for autos but his boat preference is on point. Alright alright alright.

Last edited:
Should have been a blackout package.

Alright, Alright, Alright!
HAHA. Sorry Lakeliving, did not see you already posted Alright, alright, alright, with your pics! Thought I was being clever, but you beat me to it. Great minds think alike, eh?!

HAHA. Sorry Lakeliving, did not see you already posted Alright, alright, alright, with your pics! Thought I was being clever, but you beat me to it. Great minds think alike, eh?!

That’s what I think too when I see him!

Is that not also tony romo in the port side lounge seat?

Is that not also tony romo in the port side lounge seat?

It's not because Romo was playing in a Pro Golf Tournament in the Dominican Republic.

It's not because Romo was playing in a Pro Golf Tournament in the Dominican Republic.
Yeah, he was busy finishing LAST in his pro debut!

Lake - what’s wrong with a Lincoln? ;)

We just got my wife an MKZ hybrid after her Fusion hybrid was totaled last week in an accident (black ice on I-96 with her morning commute to Grand Rapids). :eek:

Pic below is from when we picked it up. So far, we love the ride for a hybrid!

Alright, alright, alright. :D

22B18C4E-21CC-4974-8632-30CFCA68DDCF.jpeg

My wife and I both come from families with ties to GM. It’s the old Ford Chevy debate. Well, it’s not even much of a debate really. See, I cant help myself!

Also, is the Mrs. ok?

I’m from a GM family too - thus all I’ve owned. Wife though, her cars have varied.

Mostly GM for her, but 1 ‘09 Toyota Prius, her previous ‘14 Ford Fusion hybrid, and now this Lincoln hybrid. As a GM person, I’ve been impressed with her previous Ford and now this Lincoln. Utterly unimpressed with her old Prius aside from its gas mileage.

Of course her Lincoln is still not quit my Caddy! ;)

And he's a big Redskins fan too!!!

Back