Center toon fuel tank capacity

When I bought my boat with that option it was about $1300. Went from like 37 gallon to 52.

Last edited:
2019 25QSB here and it has a 56 gallon...

According to the build site ,its 50 gallons
Center Tube Fuel Tank (stbd) 905846: Qty. 1
5b577262d4ecb379b2c8d853
50 gallon fuel tank

$1,568

Pricey, but I’d snag that larger fuel tank in a heart beat.

Last edited:
Our marina is the Links Estates Lake Marina in between Burt & Mullett . We mostly go to Burt lake ,but we also go to Mullett several times a season .

According to the build site ,its 50 gallons
Center Tube Fuel Tank (stbd) 905846: Qty. 1
50 gallon fuel tank

$1,568

Sometimes I can't help but be confused with their site...

I have a plate under the swingback seat that clearly states 56 gallons...

We haven't filled her up as of yet, so I don't know from a pump perspective...

Our 2013 2375 GCW ESP fuel tank also has a plate stating 56 gallons.

My 23 RCW is 55 gallons. My guess is that is what you will have.

Our marina is the Links Estates Lake Marina in between Burt & Mullett . We mostly go to Burt lake ,but we also go to Mullett several times a season .
I know that place well. We have friends in the Links. We are actually 2 miles north of Topinabee on Liberty Point Dr

Right now ,we just own a lot . Our plans are to start building this spring

What I was told after raising the same questions is that all the Bennington literature regarding gas tanks shows the capacity at 10% less than the actual size and that they are required to do this by law. Something about wanting people to think their tank has less capacity than it really does so they don't run out. Pretty stupid if you ask me. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure out the actual size. My literature showed 50 gallon tank and right on tag on the tank it showed 55 gallons.

My 2019 25 QCWA has a 56 gallon center tube tank. Verified upon fill up the first time.

Does anyone have any thoughts on adding additional fuel capacity/storage? I have a 2019 22SSRXP with a Yamaha 200. I boat on the Illinois river, and want to take trips that extend beyond my current range with no fuel stops available along the route. I prefer not to strap 5 gallon cans on to the swim deck if there is a better option that someone has seen, used, or heard of.

Back