Center Toon Storage Door

jfasbender

Reaction score
Morning everyone,

We viewed our new boat and everything  looked great.  I did have one question for the dealer and I'm hoping that maybe someone here can help as well.  We opted for the full seagrass flooring as well as the center toon storage locker.  In many pictures I have seen online, it looks like the factory puts a piece of snap on seagrass on the door to match the flooring throughout the rest of the boat.  On our boat, they did not.  It's just the brown plastic door.  Does anyone know if this is standard only on higher end boats or did the factory simply forget to do it?

The picture attached is what I'm talking about.

Bennington23RSR-9.JPG

I believe it should be on there.  When I ordered mine I specifically asked them not to put the snaps on the door.  I've got the cover put away for safe keeping because I currently don't want it installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would look better without the snaps

Well..whoever liked this thank you. FYI what's the reasoning behind not showing, even the person posting, who liked something? Is there a setting one can change?

to keep it on topic snaps on feet hurt!

I have the Seagrass on the door. Looks great! Never had a problem with the snaps. Everyone loves the look... I have a 2015 Q. 

Here it is without the snaps.  Not sure why the gallery copied a bunch of extras, a glitch I guess.

/monthly_2016_03/large.56f6dc18d96db_storagecover.jpeg.cc94011cf3024cad536033b2dcd5f0b4.jpeg

I took the carpet off of mine and removed all the snaps. It's fine on the feet and the locker vents much better. Less moisture gets stuck. 

Ditto to bcpnick!! Mine came with the seagrass on it. I'll send you mine if Bennington doesn't have any extra!  :D  

Well..whoever liked this thank you. FYI what's the reasoning behind not showing, even the person posting, who liked something? Is there a setting one can change?

to keep it on topic snaps on feet hurt!

Off topic - the IP Board software this site uses is kind of a piece of junk. I can't imagine they didn't include an option to show who liked a post though. Who wouldn't want to know? It's probably just a matter of the admins of the site flipping the switch, if it's anything like comparable software on the market like what I use on my site. 

On topic - I agree, the snaps hurt. I had to unscrew them after I decided to ditch my carpet cover. My feet were much happier after that. 

Off topic - the IP Board software this site uses is kind of a piece of junk. I can't imagine they didn't include an option to show who liked a post though. Who wouldn't want to know? It's probably just a matter of the admins of the site flipping the switch, if it's anything like comparable software on the market like what I use on my site. 

On topic - I agree, the snaps hurt. I had to unscrew them after I decided to ditch my carpet cover. My feet were much happier after that. 

FYI it was me that liked your post...lol

And me yours Rockie

I liked both of yours and I still Like the shiny toons too!

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked the previous like to the last like, but not that specific like, like you know?

Mikey likes everything!

Back