Chasing Seagulls in Petoskey

Jack M

Reaction score
He must have been on drugs. Naked, running, and dove onto parking lot ....... ouch!!!!! I cringe thinking about what that would feel like ....  :blink:

He must have been on drugs. Naked, running, and dove onto parking lot ....... ouch!!!!! I cringe thinking about what that would feel like ....  :blink:

"Troopers were told the man had taken LSD earlier in the day."

Local reports also stated he had some marijuana hidden . Where ? :lol:  

It even made the news down here it was so odd. His parents must be so proud.

"Troopers were told the man had taken LSD earlier in the day."

Local reports also stated he had some marijuana hidden . Where ? :lol:  

Drugs do some wild things to you! Back in the day I remember 4 of us officers were trying to get this guy on PCP off the metro train. Little guy about 5'5" built like a bowling ball. We were hitting him, pepper sprayed him, did some control/pain moves and nothing worked. HE FELT NO PAIN! We ended up zip tying his legs, arms and hands and carried him off the train like luggage. He didn't remember anything except he was hurting for some reason the next day. He sent the Department a formal apology.....

Marijuana was hidden in the crack......

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping this wouldn't leak out. I am SO embarrassed!

Up until I retired, I was driving to AA once a week to supervise an employee. But that doesn't count..... right?

Got it! 

I'm a big Maryland fan. I don't have the hatred of any other Big 10 schools...........yet since they only joined the conference a few years ago. They were an original member of the ACC.

Got it! 

I'm a big Maryland fan. I don't have the hatred of any other Big 10 schools...........yet since they only joined the conference a few years ago. They were an original member of the ACC.

You should be here when the MSU ,U of M football game is played  :lol:  

Back