Chi Town rocks

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
R

Retired Team Member1

Wow, thanks to our fantastic owners and NEW owners in the Chicago area! We sold 46 new Benningtons, including 6 of our new CLUB models and 3 QCW models!

:D :D :D

Last edited:
Wow, thanks to our fantastic owners and NEW owners in the Chicago area! We sold 46 new Benningtons, including 6 of our new CLUB models and 3 QCW models!

:D :D :D
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

My wife and I purchased a new 2050GL at this Chicago show and this boat may be in production stage as I am writing this. I enjoy seeing how things are manufactured. Does Bennington have factory tours available? It would be interesting to see our boat being built. Since we are in southeast Wisconsin the plant would be easy to get to for a great day trip.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

My wife and I purchased a new 2050GL at this Chicago show and this boat may be in production stage as I am writing this. I enjoy seeing how things are manufactured. Does Bennington have factory tours available? It would be interesting to see our boat being built. Since we are in southeast Wisconsin the plant would be easy to get to for a great day trip.
I'd like to visit the factory, too. I've been to the Correct Craft factory in Orlando and it was pretty cool. I'm all in for a Bennington tour. How about a special event for owners? A lot of boat manufacturers host on-water events for owners. This seems impractical for 'toon owners since most don't trailer their boats. How about an owners' "homecoming" in the spirit that Saturn held at Spring Hill? I'd help with the organizing.

What do you say, admins and Bennie owners? I even have a name, "Bennie-coming," a chance for owners to come to the place of their boat's birth. A plant tour, mingling with the company leadership and production staff, some food and drink and a good time for all.

Comments?

Back