Christmas Gifts for the Boat

Shawn

Reaction score
My wife gave me some new fenders for the new boat we have on order.

https://www.amazon.com/Best-Choice-...F8&qid=1546201742&sr=8-5&keywords=boat+bumper

I'll tell you, these are some big fenders! Much bigger than I would of expected. For the price I will definitely keep them and see how they work out.

I've noticed that many of you recommend Ez Fenders brackets. We keep our boat in a slip all summer. Any issue with expecting the EZ Fender brackets holding up with the boat in a slip?

BTW, she also gave me new dock lines and fender lines. Now all I need is the boat...

Any gifts for your Bennington?

Your dealer should give you a "captains package" with life vests, mooring lines, throwable float and fenders. We did with ours.

Pretty sure these are around 27 also - I know the listing (and the box) says 23, but they are much bigger.

Your dealer should give you a "captains package" with life vests, mooring lines, throwable float and fenders. We did with ours.
Yes, I believe they will. I'll keep the life vests, lines, and any fenders they provide as spares. I wanted black fenders and lines to match the new boat.

Well this present/gift isn't for the boat but when we are on it. Got my wife an 11 ft. inflatable paddle board package that includes an air pump/gauge, telescoping paddle, ankle strap and pack back. So when we're anchored in that No Wake cove and we just finished eating.......she can explore the cove........while I nap.

I got a gopro knock off and have been playing with that. Already got some boat footage but I need to edit it.

I’ve already posted one of the main thing Santa brought me; the Minn Kota Deckhand 40 anchor winch. Well, today, I got out and ran the remote from the helm to the winch. I’m loving that. I popped out the live well switch, and this one popped right in its place. Now, it looks like it came with the boat. Had to wire brush one of the river anchors, and paint it black to match everything else. Then, of course, I had to play with the winch.

I didn't get anything for the boat. I got a new boat. :p

Pics were posted in a different thread the day I picked her up. Put one in this thread. It happened! Ha.

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0783.jpg
    IMG_0783.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
My crew surprised us with a lily pad. Kind of cool since my three married kids are now starting to add items that they think will be fun. Not sure how well the lily pad will mix with water sport time. Guess we will have to decide float and enjoy, or ski and board time. Doesn’t matter to me, just being on the water with my crew is all I need.

Back