Christmas present came a little early

AZHEAT

Reaction score
8435F57C-40E7-4C78-8873-8F0972E87EF4.jpeg1AB26366-F5D5-40D5-BBF8-DDBB3B86D715.jpeg76D2AFAF-3215-4EBE-98D2-89AE8514BC74.jpegJust took delivery of our Bennington. Unwrapping took a while! Unfortunately after cleaning it up and sitting in it on the trailer in the garage listening to the stereo for a while, I took it straight to the storage unit. I expect it will be a couple weeks before we can actually get it registered and ultimately get it wet. I’m excited for the maiden voyage. I had been lurking on the forum for some time and look forward to potentially providing input someone else may benefit from after having some experience with the boat.

She’s a beauty,, have fun with her once you get all that pesky paperwork done.

That is one gorgeous Benny and the style of that Evinrude completes the look

Oh wow! That is a crazy awesome looking Benny! Post some more pictures when you have a chance. And, welcome to the family...

Looks great! Merry Christmas!

Wow!!! Super sharp. I was on the boat builder site earlier building one of these. Bailed when the MSRP went north of $170K with the Yamaha 425!

Wow!!!!!

Awesome, congrats!

Congratulations on the new boat and welcome to the group. It looks great! Enjoy your first trip out in it once you are squared away. Don’t be shy in posting more pictures of that beauty.

Wow! Congrats! She’s a stunner.

Welcome, friend. This is a great and helpful community.

Safe and happy boating!

Nice! Congrats

Awesome! Welcome to both the forum and to Bennington.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! I've never been so excited about a boat that won't even do 50 mph! (I suppose that has something to do with my age)
Welcome to the forum. I think you may be surprised and get 50 mph from that beautiful QX. I have the 200HO on my 25 GSB and can get 49 mph with a light load and just me and the wife. That G2 engine will get you on plane fast and then pull hard. Looking forward to hearing about your first voyage.

Very Nice!!

as already said, that is a great looking Benny. like others love the color of the boat and motor together, what a match. please more pictures, inside and out as well as performance info, Congratulations! also if comfortable a price would be helpful to a bunch of us. thanks!

Back