Cinci boat show

spinzone

Reaction score
Went to the Cincinnati boat show today. As much as I love my boat, the layout and design of the 2550 RCL is top notch. I think my wife is trying to convince me to trade up already!

We did the same thing sunday.My wife is already talking about trading into another new one.The best thing about going to boat shows you can see what quality Bennington puts in there potoons compared to other manufactures.Its a real ego boost when you leave knowing you own the best.

ML, I couldn't agree more. Did you get the chance to board the Champagne color RCL? I was blown away. You wouldn't think so by looking at the layout on the website but in real life, WOW!

We did the same thing sunday.My wife is already talking about trading into another new one.The best thing about going to boat shows you can see what quality Bennington puts in there potoons compared to other manufactures.Its a real ego boost when you leave knowing you own the best.
I know what you mean. My kids make fun of me now for dragging them around to other manufacturers boats and "pointing" out what Bennington does better. They have come around. Just waiting on my 3rd Bennington.

Back