Cladded Arch

I now have the boat and the cladded arch is very easy to use. It has struts that assist in the raise and lowering of it. As far as trailering, you can only trailer in the raised position as that is the only way to lock it in. The arch moves with a turn of a provided allen wrench and is very easy to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to know. Any photos of the new boat?

Interesting to hear.  I'd love to see some pictures of your boat.  It sounds like its a beauty.

There's a chunk of change...

Sweet boat!! Welcome to the club, going to need some performance specs on that bad boy!!

That looks fantastic! +1 on adkboater's request for performance specs. I would love some side profile pictures too. Glad the arch is very user friendly for you as well.  Nice!

I was told there is gas support struts and its easy to do but no one knows how at the dealer. I saw a hex bolt under a cover that can be removed and the base has large hinges. I'm interested in hearing if anyone has had success in lowering theirs

I was told there is gas support struts and its easy to do but no one knows how at the dealer. I saw a hex bolt under a cover that can be removed and the base has large hinges. I'm interested in hearing if anyone has had success in lowering theirs
Read post #21 above

Mine has the gas shocks...it is a little cumbersome to unlatch and fold but it works great when puttting away for the winter 2018 27qcwio

I would do it with 2 or 3 friends that I trust .
The issues is, if you lay it down it will rest on your seat backs causing an indentation in your furniture .
Before I sold it I had considered putting a chain fall in my garage .

Sport arch lowers with 2 knobs.

Attachments

• image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 15
The cladded arch & sport arch are 2 different models, Cladded are fiberglass & do fold down with a push of a button, starting with the 2019 model The 2018 had a crank. My avatar shows the down position.

Back