Cleaning

Mason Niemi

Reaction score
new benny owner from Wisconsin. What cleaning products does everyone use on the outside and inside?

My most used cleaning product is a wet micro-fiber cloth. Once all my surfaces have had their spring cleaning and protecting with 303 (I clean with a variety of things). For the occasional stubborn dirt or stain, sometimes a touch of Spray 9 followed by a wiping of 303, then it's back to the usual wet cloth.

What year ? Different seat material .

My most used cleaning product is a wet micro-fiber cloth. Once all my surfaces have had their spring cleaning and protecting with 303 (I clean with a variety of things). For the occasional stubborn dirt or stain, sometimes a touch of Spray 9 followed by a wiping of 303, then it's back to the usual wet cloth.
So 303 and the spray? From amazon?

Last edited:
All I use is 409 or fantastic on upholstery with medium scrub brush or boat rag. Outside mix of water and vinegar. Easiest seats to clean I have ever had.

Last edited:
I prefer the Boat Candy products.

303 fabric/vinyl cleaner ...then a good coat of 303 protectant. After you get a good coat of 303 protectant on them they are much easier to keep clean. I clean and apply once or twice a year. I also use 303 protectant on the trailer tires often to try and help them not dry rot/crack as fast.

303 fabric/vinyl cleaner ...then a good coat of 303 protectant. After you get a good coat of 303 protectant on them they are much easier to keep clean. I clean and apply once or twice a year. I also use 303 protectant on the trailer tires often to try and help them not dry rot/crack as fast.

303 protectant is not required with Simtex upholstery. I am sure if you want you can use it but the new seats are easy to clean without it.

He said he doesn't have Simtex hence the 303 statement etc... but just in case...

Simtex == no 303
no Simtex == 303
or many other options....

That's another question... do ALL new Benningtons have Simtex or just the higher end models. add: I just read it's an upgrade on some models.

Last edited:
He said he doesn't have Simtex hence the 303 statement etc... but just in case...

Simtex == no 303
no Simtex == 303
or many other options....

That's another question... do ALL new Benningtons have Simtex or just the higher end models. add: I just read it's an upgrade on some models.

I think your right. I saw 2018 and figured Simtex but it is an upgrade on some S level models.

WE use boat Bling products. They are Vinegar based with a mild detergent and finishing wax for shine! Works great at getting off the water spots and the wax gives it a nice gloss finish

What cleaner for the outside panel’s and how about a good quality wax for the panels and black out framing.

It’s called boat bling hot sauce. It’s a good solution for wipe down after daily use. Not a long term solution

I use the hot sauce also, after every use very easy and boat stays looking new. Also I contacted the simtex manufacturer and was told no 303 on simtex.
I've never used the 303 products. We buy the Boat Bling hot sauce and vinyl sauce by the gallon. Wife does the inside while I do the outside!

Every so often we will use the condition sauce for a deep treatment of the vinyl. At the same time we'll use the quickie sauce for a nice spray on wipe off finishing wax...

Every time you talk about your sauce's you make me hungry... :)

Back