Cockpit Cover

North Mi Rich

Reaction score
Hi folks. I have a 2018 22 ft SSRFB. I have a full boat cover but have been trying to find a small cockpit cover just for the instrument panel and cockpit area. I have not been able to find anything. Just curious if any Bennington boaters have heard of such a thing. Thanks!

You will most likely have to get one custom made . Are there any canvas shops in your area ?

Thanks for the bounce back! Yea - I’ll start looking into canvas shops. Just wanted to confirm that there isn’t a cover that exists. Thanks again.

Cover the whole boat!!!

Hi folks. I have a 2018 22 ft SSRFB. I have a full boat cover but have been trying to find a small cockpit cover just for the instrument panel and cockpit area. I have not been able to find anything. Just curious if any Bennington boaters have heard of such a thing. Thanks!
I bought a truck bed cover at Home Depot and use it to keep the dew off my helm on nights I don’t cover the boat. Had elastic bands on it to keep it in place. Not the prettiest but actually works pretty good

You all have brought up some good options that I will check out! Currently I have a boat lift with cover - and am able to lift the Benny for a snug fit into the lift cover. This works well except the the cockpit area seems to get dusty from pollen, bugs, dust etc - hence the request about a cockpit area cover. Thanks for the ideas!

Back