Considering Buying a 2018 25 QCWA...

Mosnowman

Reaction score
I realize this is probably a near impossible question to answer but I thought I would take a shot at it anyway. Does this look like a good price? What would you offer the dealer and pay? Thanks in advance for any replies. It is appreciated.

My dealer has a 2018 25 QCWA “reduced” to $ 84,995...

Mercury Verado 350

2018 Bennington 25 QCWA (Cladded Arch) powered by a Mercury 350 hp Verado 6 cylinder 4-stroke motor. Exterior color includes the Blackout Package with the Midnight Black panel with the Havana accent panel. Interior base vinyl color is Napa Beige. This boat features numerous options including the ESP Performance Package, Rough Water Package, Heavy Duty .125 Gauge Aluminum, Power Assist Hydraulic Steering with Tilt, Full Underdeck Shielding including Wavetamer to Bow, Lifting Strakes, Blackout Package, Cladded Arch with Bimini Top, Pillowtop Diamond Stitched Interior Upgrade, In-Floor Ski Storage, Extended Aft Deck, Elevated Helm Station, LED Underdeck Lighting, LED Underwater Lighting, LED Cupholder Lighting, LED Speaker Lighting, Simrad GPS Flush Mount in the Console, Sharkhide 3 Tubes, Stainless Steel Telescoping 4 Step Rear Entry Ladder, Mercury Smartcraft Gauges, Full Seagrass Beige Flooring, Kicker KMC10 Stereo (includes USB Port, MP3 Port, & Bluetooth ready), Kicker Stereo Remote, Stainless Steel Docking Lights, Stainless Steel Ski Pylon, Stainless Steel Cleats, Dual Battery Shut Off Switch, 2 Portable Cupholders, Mooring Cover, and much more.

I spent much of the summer researching the purchase of a 25 QCWA. My dealer did not have any 2018 left in stock so I ended up ordering a 2019 25 QCWA that sounds almost identical to the boat you describe above. When factoring in the Mercury 350 you are getting what I think is a very good price. I know I would buy that boat at that price.

Yep. I'd pull the trigger. Don't think you'll beat that

What is MSRP when you price it out online? Seems like an excellent deal! Has to be way over 30% off MSRP. Buy it before someone else does at that price.

Whites marine center. Saw that deal and would jump all over it now!

Sounds like a great deal!

I agree with the others above. For that boat, motor, and options it sure sounds like a fantastic price. If I were shopping in that range, I would snag it quickly.

What is MSRP when you price it out online? Seems like an excellent deal! Has to be way over 30% off MSRP. Buy it before someone else does at that price.

Currently the Bennington build and price site is pricing 2019 models but it will give you an idea of how good the price is on the 2018. Buy it before someone else does.

I researched the heck out of my boat from numerous different dealers and had i found this boat your looking at I would have bought it at that price.

Those of us who researched and shopped extensively before buying will likely all tell you that is a fantastic deal. My boat is only 2 seasons old but I'm tempted by the price for the QSB on their site.

I'm probably the most price obsessed guy on the Internet and even I say that's a great price. Make sure there are no catches (like maybe it was demo-ed by drunken, blindfolded NASCAR drivers having a party).

Sounds like a beauty, well equipped, 350 hp and a Q. What a package. I would go for it.

My first two houses were each less than $69K.

Let me second that. Did you buy the boat?

SMOKING PRICE! Thats less than I paid for my 2018 25QSB

Back